Promotion to bring in new people?

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Promotion to bring in new people?

Postby tdkgunghoul » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:20 am

This is why I love the alteil forums: intelligent coherent discussions.

Anyway, ideas for bringing new people in?
I just scribble(in pencil) alteil's url on every table I find at college hoping that someone might be
curious enough to look it up.

....that doesn't count as vandalism, does it?
tdkgunghoul

Postby TsunaYoshi » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:59 am

How about add a signature that resemble like my signature (iam a player of naruto-arena.com) and its provide a link to go to the game its self. so people that interest seeing it, can directly try it. and it can also become a ranking player in alteil so people can see how strong he is (or weak). how about it? ;loading
Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - Arena.com
TsunaYoshi

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:43 pm

TsunaYoshi wrote:How about add a signature that resemble like my signature (iam a player of naruto-arena.com) and its provide a link to go to the game its self. so people that interest seeing it, can directly try it. and it can also become a ranking player in alteil so people can see how strong he is (or weak). how about it? ;loading

I like this idea. This is how I got into so many online web-based games like Aaruto Arena and Billy vs. SNAKEMAN. I think it would be the most effective means.
Hakuro de Killer

Postby Logress » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:30 pm

I like the sig idea too. Right now I'm trying to make heads or tales of the zillions of gaming sites out there, as I plan promotions, ads, and PR releases to get some more Iczers. Basically, I want to know what portal sites you guys use. I'm hitting up the usual suspects, Pojo, mmosite, mmorpg, and onRPG. Any other suggestions?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby arkbeetle » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:16 pm

Maybe because this game is still new and many player out there that a little shy to show off their rankings, why don't making signature based on card picture?
;a41
arkbeetle

Postby Logress » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:24 am

By the way, the Penny Arcade ad did go up yesterday afternoon, so it's been up for 20 hours or so now and we've already got 300 new Iczers so I'm pretty happy about that. With any luck, that'll keep the Arenas full of opponents for you guys.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby tdkgunghoul » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Logress wrote:By the way, the Penny Arcade ad did go up yesterday afternoon, so it's been up for 20 hours or so now and we've already got 300 new Iczers so I'm pretty happy about that. With any luck, that'll keep the Arenas full of opponents for you guys.

yay :D
All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu

Alphas Unite!
-alpha260
tdkgunghoul

Postby Phades » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:54 pm

I am certain the above poster is violating something by advertising like that... Doesn't have anything to do with this game either.
Phades

Postby AnnaTheRed » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Phades wrote:I am certain the above poster is violating something by advertising like that... Doesn't have anything to do with this game either.

I removed the post.
Thanks Phades! :)

AnnaTheRed
;a40
AnnaTheRed

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard