EX 12: Luminaries Reborn

Ongoing Promotions and Events

EX 12: Luminaries Reborn

Postby Logress » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:43 am

EX: 12 arrives Friday!

An all new full EX Set with 8 new EX cards available for two months only -- featuring a new game mechanic INSTANT SUMMONING!

In a remote field, the renegade priest, Raste, is ambushed by church assassins. Just before he dies, he disappears in a flash of light, and is reborn in a powerful new body as a holy warrior.

A wandering maid-of-all-work, Cornelia, is really a magic doll made by Sumer personally. Her true power activates when she discovers her calling as a Gravekeeper.

Deep in the primeval forests that cover much of Lavato, there is one who makes the gardens grow... the gardens of Alraune and Myconida! She is the legendary Queen of the Garden, whose control extends to the reach of her roots and beyond!

Ariande is a young swordswoman who has inherited all the magic power and weapons of her ancient family, a pillar of the Wizard Kingdom since it's initial founding. Now she fights for the new kingdom, and to prove her ability to bend magic power into pure offense outdoes her rival, Swan Swordsman Alna.

Raste left the True God Church to find his own way, and now he's returned with a clean shave and new powers! His special ability buffs friendlies as he triggers their Counterskills!

Magic Dolls meet Cemetery manipulation in Cornelia, who does damage based on the total cards in both cemeteries and is even capable of performing a mass-revive on your field!

A super-powered Alraune, Natasha automatically kills any poisoned unit she hits and can even summon other plant-monsters directly to the field!

As for Ariande, range manipulation plus Grimoire-based area effect damage leads to a unique progression of unlocking skills on a tanky Wizard Kingdom.

EX: 12 also includes EX: 3rd Shrine Leader / Ridrea, a level 4 card retriever for shrine knights, complete with the much anticipated Cross Slash, EX: Chaos Form / Noze, who brings the idea of a magic doll and a deep one together, and can destroy dolls in the cemetery for power and immortality, EX: Staff Master / Mureria, who brings AGI buffs to Martial Artists, and EX: Princess of Regus / Bernet, the last word in range manipulation.

EX 12 is available in fixed packs, each including 5 cards (2 new EX and 3 commons) as well as a complete box, with 3 of everything! Now, here are the exact contents:

Refess:
Knight of the 5th Shrine
Knight of the 6th Shrine
Folrart Lady Monk

Lawtia
Magic Doll -Fencer-
Magic Doll -Mobility-
Magic Doll -Undead-

Gowen
Giant Gorilla
Monk of the Single Strike
Myconida

Falkow
Mage Knight Vanguard
Regus Combat Sorcerer
Wizard Archer of Regus
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: EX 12: Luminaries Reborn

Postby Khiruki » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:04 am

Grave Keeper Dolly~ Dolly in the grave~ Hi! Ho! A dolly in the graves~

Cross Slash. Haa.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby gabotheplaya » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:24 am

DAMN YOU LOGRESS!

you know i'm poor and that i need combat sorceress!

i can sense where this is gonna lead me. :(
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby sgtsagara » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:37 am

The new EX cards are not in the master card list yet. Though Logress gave some generalizations about what the new cards do I'm curious to see all their stats and what not. Can someone please post a pic of the new cards? Or type out all the details?
sgtsagara

Postby kirk22 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:52 am

Ok, its friday. Where is it?
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 am

So you are still forced to buy cards you don't want aside from the ACTUAL EX which is what the packs are about!

Does the pack cost at least go down to 150 gran? Still horrible cost even then since it's not 100% recycle value, but at least far more reasonable than the retarded 400 gran overcost.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby sgtsagara » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:36 am

There's no way an EX pack should cost the same as a regular pack. What you receive in an EX pack is worth a lot more what you receive in a regular pack. And from the other side I suspect EX packs are the biggest promotion Alteil runs. Without the revenue from those sales Alteil would probably shut down permanently. Maybe 400 gran is a little over priced. But 150 gran would be extremely under priced. And compared to most other buying options and specials at least you know exactly what you're getting with EX packs. And usually what you're getting from an EX pack are two very good cards.
sgtsagara

Postby sgtsagara » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 pm

sgtsagara wrote:The new EX cards are not in the master card list yet. Though Logress gave some generalizations about what the new cards do I'm curious to see all their stats and what not. Can someone please post a pic of the new cards? Or type out all the details?

Anyone care to help out those like myself who are anxious to see the new cards?
sgtsagara

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:54 pm

This is one of those things I just don't understand. Things are supposed to be getting better with new management and all that, yet this company announces a new EX set and doesn't even bother to inform the player base what these cards even do. How can you expect anyone to purchase them if they don't know what they do? Furthermore, not updating the card list in a timely manner does nothing to assuage the rapidly declining confidence in the professionalism and capability of Apocoplay.

If you take the excuse that Boston is in lockdown, we can also ask why you didn't just delay this message until you knew you could give full details.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyglare » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:02 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:If you take the excuse that Boston is in lockdown, we can also ask why you didn't just delay this message until you knew you could give full details.

Image I have your mom on love lockdown :mrgreen:

But before, we complained about the card list/EX Release, they listened, got us the info really early but it regressed back a bit. But I don't think I care about it anymore, I'll just wait till the weekends over before I check the EX list
Last edited by Icyglare on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard