Manly Valentine's Avatar Sale

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Manly Valentine's Avatar Sale

Postby edgarfigaro » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 pm

It's almost time for Valentine's Day, and you know what that makes me think of... MEN, burly, muscly bad-ass manly men! No, not really. Anyway, the point is putting lingerie and pretty girl avatars in the shop for Valentine's day is really too obvious. Besides, this is a Japanese game. We have no shortage of choices when it comes to pretty girl Avatars. If you want to be a maid, our first question is "what kind" because really in Japanese games "maid" is too broad a category. Combat maid? Maid in a bikini? Help me out here. In contrast, we do have a certain shortage of bad **** guys in the Avatar department. It's time to pay tribute to the men of Alteil, those fighting cards that really can help you tear through an enemy line with muscle to spare.

Tomorrow, Friday the 13th of Feburary (lucky!) the new Avatars will appear in the shop, all for ONE HALF GRAN PRICE for one day only. We'll start at midnight EST and go until midnight the next day. From then on, they will be available at normal price. Here's what you'll get:

10 new male avatars, in the form of PD Add Equipment. Includes the player-requested Rapier Fencer!

3 Valentines day-only avatar accessories, available for one week only.
"what on earth did you just say? did someone nerf your keyboard?" ~Spears
I feel that way all the time Spears, all the time.
edgarfigaro

Re: Manly Valentine's Avatar Sale

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Double posting by GMS ftw.
Romdeau

Re: Manly Valentine's Avatar Sale

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:30 pm

I think this is some internal (friendly) conflict!
It was some sort of race, who posts first the news and edgar lost? o.o
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Return to Crest Courtyard