Primrose's Level Up Open Skill

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Primrose's Level Up Open Skill

Postby Pancakes » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:53 pm

I just made level 10 with my Gowen account, and I could choose Primrose but I have a question about her level up skill, does it have the same effect as when the Mercenary Level ups on every unit, or only the Mercenary, or on anyone. In other words do their stats go up or is it simply to prevent returns?
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Re: Primrose's Level Up Open Skill

Postby Zanador » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:09 pm

As far as i know, simply to prevent return and other lvl based skills. Mercenary doesnt get extra stats for lvling up either, he gets the stats along with the lvl (so even if you use prim on him, he wont get +20AT +5def).
Something must be wrong with me. I'm giving advices to someone i should kill.
Zanador

Postby Pancakes » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:14 pm

omgosh... dude I just beat a level 50 who was on a 7 game win streak with my level 10 gowen wheeew

my heart was beating fast

oh yeah thanks for that tip, I didn't pick primrose, and I'm glad I didn't, the other card helped me win that game
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Pancakes wrote:omgosh... dude I just beat a level 50 who was on a 7 game win streak with my level 10 gowen wheeew

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You have yet to understand the true potential of that deck. Congratulations anyways, if he used returns then i even feel happy about it.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Pancakes » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:34 pm

yeah but there is this level 48 gowen that I can't seem to beat, obviously he's memorized exactly what to do in a mirror match to maximize effeciency. similiar to the way I memorized Falkow in Crest.
Pancakes

Return to Crest Courtyard