Alteil Wiki?

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: Alteil Wiki?

Postby Kyoshi » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:00 pm

Moozze wrote:
Kyoshi wrote:In response to what DW said...

Like I said give it some time before we get worked up about it. While I think they should allow an unfinished article about it that is continuously building. But, eh, they are using a method that works for them and its understandable.

How did they even find out Alteil isn't that big yet? And it just seems like an unfair measurement. Anyways, there is nothing we can do about it so we will just have to wait.

And I lvled your pokemon.

They probably look at the reference links and see how old the site is. I have no clue but it is weird it is the way they do their business.

And thank you for the level.
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:17 pm

I submitted a wiki request to www.wikia.com and am currently awaiting approval. If it goes through, I'll allow anyone o edit it so long as they don't add unrelated or irrelevant information to it.
Hakuro de Killer

Postby Moozze » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Hakuro de Killer wrote:I submitted a wiki request to http://www.wikia.com and am currently awaiting approval. If it goes through, I'll allow anyone o edit it so long as they don't add unrelated or irrelevant information to it.

Getting something like a featured article there could be pretty good advertising!
Annoying.
Moozze

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:06 pm

http://alteil.wikia.com/wiki/Alteil_Wiki

Enjoy and please help out to fill it up!
Hakuro de Killer

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard