Alteil Wiki - Discussion Thread

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Alteil Wiki - Discussion Thread

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Hello. For those who don't know, I created the Alteil Wiki, which you can find at http://alteil.wikia.com/wiki/Alteil_Wiki

Now this is the only other place I will be posting news on updates other than the main page of the Wikia. If anyone has any input such as Questions, Comments, Concerns, Suggestions, etc., please post them here.

Updates:

July 15, 2008: Added "Solar Prince / Verlaat", "Ruler of Crest / Eskatia", "Witch Queen / Catherina", and "Strike Samurai / Thunderbolt" entries to Wikia.

July 16, 2008: Added "Death Incarnate / Proposition", "Abyssal Centaur / Dical", and "Chaoslady / Annarose". Tried to add "Light Chaser / Advent", but found someone actually added it in! This means one more member of wiki!

July 17, 2008: Added "Zombie Lord / Zugateroza", "Killing Machine / LeBeau", "Soul Bind", "Merciless Death", "Counterattack", "Flesh Recycle", and "Turn to Dust".

Jyly 18, 2008: Added "Assassin", "Elite Crest Knight", "Mad Priest", "Lycanthrope Leonardo", and "Lycanthrope Lilith".

If the staff has problems with anything on this Wikia, feel free to notify me via PM and I will do everything in my power to correct the Wikia to your specifications.
Last edited by Hakuro de Killer on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hakuro de Killer

Re: Alteil Wiki - Discussion Thread

Postby Moozze » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:09 am

That's still not a REAL wiki...
Annoying.
Moozze

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:31 am

Well THAT was rude. I mean first off, the game was recently released in the states. Second, the wikia was created a few days ago. Third, no one is really helping out with additions. Fourth, it's never going to be as amazing as Wikipedia because that's impossible. Fifth, I don't know how to make it look any better than default. Finally, I don't see you trying to make a wiki to support Alteil.

Please don't direct negative criticism towards me. It's rude and I don't like it. If you want to say that my Wiki isn't a real wiki, tell me why in the same post so I can improve it.
Hakuro de Killer

Postby Logress » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:46 am

It's very cool to see you putting the effort in, Haruko. I think this is going to be a great resource for the future. I know some people would rather have one on the Wiki website, but they're being a pain so I say to heck with them and we'll take our traffic elsewhere.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Grain » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:54 am

I've created an account.

I have made an article explaining range. It is very unattractive.

I hope someone better than me at markup language could help out.

Special thanks to RadioZonde.
Grain

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:30 pm

Grain wrote:I've created an account.

I think you got the basic concept of range down easily. I found it easy to understand.

Anyway, added more cards!
Hakuro de Killer

Postby Sylfeinray » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 pm

Um, for the Lore section is using the Card Lore found already on the cards acceptable?
Sylfeinray

Postby Grain » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:14 pm

Sylfeinray wrote:Um, for the Lore section is using the Card Lore found already on the cards acceptable?

Yes.
Grain

Postby burnah » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:31 pm

I added Logress's "Card of the week" posts to the wiki and changed some stuff here and there ;o
ImageImage
"Punch, punch, Falkow Punch!"
Ingame nick: Ridi
burnah

Postby Rad!oZonde » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Grain wrote:I've created an account.

lol no thanks needed really I'm here to help lol

I have downloaded a sp calculator that runs in excel, the problem is that the calculator is in japanese. I'll start translating the best I can and upload the file hopefully tonight.

One thing that I thought might be useful is a portable card dictionary. I've gotten a hang of multimedia fusion so building the program from the ground up isn't much of a problem now. If anyone has any ideas for the dictionary let me know. I'm drawing out a outline right after I upload the sp calculator.

Edit: after 7 hours of reediting [redesigning and on top of that I made a lot of mistakes], I added the translated SP calculator, hopefully someone will find it useful. Now I'm off to draw up some outlines for the card dictionary. My only worry is that since I used this siteto write out a small half of it, I am not sure if this information will work for or against me seeing that most of the US cards were rewritten. There might be a chance that some of the japanese cards won't be rewritten [skills and effects wise]
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Return to Crest Courtyard