This week's WINNERS

Ongoing Promotions and Events

This week's WINNERS

Postby Logress » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:51 pm

We had a great response this week for our Summer Event contest. Also, one of last week's winners hasn't yet contacted us, so this is a shout out to Ionnes. Contact us by Friday, or we'll have to go with the Runner Up. Now, this week's winners are:

Romdeau

Mantorian

Shiny Danmaku

Thespi

TheVogfather
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress
 
Posts: 6317
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 9:36 am

Re: This week's WINNERS

Postby Thespi » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:06 pm

***Does the, OMG! Scream as seen in "The Price is Right", and does a happy dance*** :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank You! I'm so happy! (and surprised) I never thought to actually see my name!
Can't wait to see them in person! Who do I need to give info to?

;a40 Yayness! :D 8-) :D
"A Lady should be more elegant," - Lumiere (Kiddy Grade)
User avatar
Thespi
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:44 pm
Location: North of a Bridge and East of a Great Big Ocean

Re: This week's WINNERS

Postby AnnaTheRed » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:44 pm

Congrats, Thespi!

Send your address to gaogaigirl@alteil.com, and you shall receive your pretty prints!

Darn it. Logress posted this week's winners before I had the chance to post the pictures of the envelope for the last week's winner.
Well, anyway, the beautiful prints will come in envelopes like these...

ImageImage

ImageImage

To see bigger images, visit Alteil on Flickr!

AnnaTheRed
;a40
Image
User avatar
AnnaTheRed
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:38 am
Location: New York

Re: This week's WINNERS

Postby EvilGenius » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:58 am

AnnaTheRed wrote:Congrats, Thespi!

Send your address to gaogaigirl@alteil.com, and you shall receive your pretty prints!

Darn it. Logress posted this week's winners before I had the chance to post the pictures of the envelope for the last week's winner.
Well, anyway, the beautiful prints will come in envelopes like these...

ImageImage

ImageImage

To see bigger images, visit Alteil on Flickr!

AnnaTheRed
;a40


Oh my Refess, that's so unbelievely awesome. :o I love it. I'm so jealous. :twisted:
Image
User avatar
EvilGenius
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:32 pm

Re: This week's WINNERS

Postby Romdeau » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:48 am

Cool. I look forward to receiving these in the mail-thanks for going through the effort to make this contest possible and spifying the envelopes up-they'll make quite a memory for years to come I imagine. :D
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7432
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: This week's WINNERS

Postby ShinyDanmaku » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:50 pm

Wow, never thought I'd see my name up there. (I'm Shiny Danmaku btw.) One problem though. I live in the Netherlands so I don't have a US adress. Is there still a way to recieve the prints?
User avatar
ShinyDanmaku
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:49 am

Re: This week's WINNERS

Postby AnnaTheRed » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Proxy wrote:they'll make quite a memory for years to come I imagine. :D

:o Oh no! What have I done!?

AhMyGamer wrote:I live in the Netherlands so I don't have a US address. Is there still a way to receive the prints?

The thing is that we can only support the customers who live in the U.S., but we'd really like to help you get these prints!
Do you have any friends or relatives living in the U.S.? If so, please send the address to gaogaigirl@Alteil.com.

AnnaTheRed
;a40
Image
User avatar
AnnaTheRed
 
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:38 am
Location: New York

Re: This week's WINNERS

Postby Romdeau » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:10 pm

Er...

I think you may have misunderstood ;)
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7432
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: This week's WINNERS

Postby ShinyDanmaku » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:56 pm

AnnaTheRed wrote:
AhMyGamer wrote:I live in the Netherlands so I don't have a US address. Is there still a way to receive the prints?

The thing is that we can only support the customers who live in the U.S., but we'd really like to help you get these prints!
Do you have any friends or relatives living in the U.S.? If so, please send the address to gaogaigirl@Alteil.com.

AnnaTheRed
;a40


Unfortunately I don't know anyone that lives in the US. Isn't it possible to just send it to the Netherlands? International shipping shouldn't be much of a problem, right?
User avatar
ShinyDanmaku
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:49 am

Re: This week's WINNERS

Postby Romdeau » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:32 pm

The only reason I see holding them back is the money issue. Sending anything to the Netherlands and vice versa I'm sure isn't exactly cheap. If you're willing to foot the bill, I don't see why they shouldn't be able to.
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7432
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Next

Return to Crest Courtyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest