Potion Contest

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Potion Contest

Postby Logress » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:08 pm

It's been a while since we've done a giveaway, so listen up... for the next two weeks we're going to be giving away Potions, little magical items from the Avatar section of the shop that give you a simple bonus on your next few duels. First we'll choose five big winners from all those who use the Cashier from now until next Sunday. Those winners will get an Annarose Special. On top of that, everyone who duels in Crest or Folrart 10 times or more during this week will get a Luck Potion, free! So go to it, and if you want to more info, check out the Avatar section of the shop and read up on Potions.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Potion Contest

Postby friedtofu » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:52 am

Well, I haven't reached the 10 battles threshold, but do you get it instantly like you would a Card on level up?
friedtofu

Postby Logress » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:38 am

Unfortunately for me, no. I get to put them into your accounts by hand end of the week...
Logress

Postby EvilGenius » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:21 am

Logress wrote:Unfortunately for me, no. I get to put them into your accounts by hand end of the week...

Fun. :o

We appreciate everything you do, GMs. :mrgreen:
EvilGenius

Postby Phades » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:24 am

I am surprised that they don't have some kind of gran/gift/other script where they could just enter the adjustment type or amount, while just tying in the names and hitting enter. Possibly this is what they are doing when he means manually, but still...

At least they are able to do something when they are given the green light to do so.
Phades

Postby Logress » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 am

Gran is a bit easier to give, gifts less so...
Logress

Postby Logress » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:27 pm

Here are the results from this week's Alchemy in the Arena Potion prizes!

We've put a Luck Potion into the account of everyone who battled 10 or more times in a ranked arena. To see if you're a lucky winner, go to the My Iczer page, bring up the Avatar Manager, and look under ITEMS.

And, our big winners of the Annarose Special premium potion are:

CrimsonHero7

Solence

SmilingElf

Chryslaar

Hyoscine

But, it's not over yet. Between now and next Sunday, Alchemy in the Arena continues! Everyone who duels 10 times between now and then gets another Luck Potion, and we will pick 5 big winners for an Annarose Special out of everyone who uses the Cashier during that time.

IMPORTANT! If you already have a Luck Potion, you cannot actually get a second one, however it will be "recharged" back up to 10 uses. So, if your planning on dueling ten times this week, might as well use up your Luck Potion and grab replacement next monday.
Logress

Postby Romdeau » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:19 am

So, what happened to the 2nd round of winners/ luck potions?
Romdeau

Postby Logress » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:13 pm

Alchemy in the Arena's second week is done, and the results are in! Everyone should have a free Luck Potion in their account, as long as you dueled in either Crest or Folrart 10 times. You may notice this week it's called a "Luck Potion Prize" this is so we could refill it and give as many extra charges as we want when we're giving away prizes. And now the big winners of an "Annarose Special" potion...

Nunazac

Kavi

ZeroMagnus

Neon

Kaith

Contgrats!
Logress

Return to Crest Courtyard