September Event Update

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: September Event Update

Postby Logress » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:34 am

I guess I could check for you but if everyone starts asking it's going to be no fun for me. I'd just write down your win/loss/draws and check back later to see if they're ten higher. if they count there, they count toward the potion.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Phades » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:38 am

DanTheTimid wrote:Is there anyway to determine how many of your games you've played have counted toward the 10 for the luck potion? I'm pretty sure I'm around 10 already and I'll probably play more before the week is done, but I'd hate to get busy, not play anymore this week, then find out I only had 9 games that counted so I didnt' get a potion.

It is too late for you now, but in the future you can just do some modification to your deck that you play the most, then use it for your 10 fights. That particular file carries its own w/l statistics that you can use to track your play per week if you wanted to do so. I know it is not perfect and doesn't help right now, but it is a work around for it.
Last edited by Phades on Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phades

Postby lupos » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:58 pm

It wouldn't be super difficult to make some sort of counter for the main site to let you know how many battles you've been in so far that week for future promotions like this. I'll put that a bit higher on the to do list so it's at least done the next time this comes up.
lupos
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard