Got Gran Need Goal (Lawtia)

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Got Gran Need Goal (Lawtia)

Postby Malarious » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:52 am

I have gran but I am trying to decide where to put it, I have the Natural Born killers and every card from the Magic Doll faction packs and my interest is Lawtia!. I will worry about others later. That said, if there is a particularly good SS in a set for a lawtia file that counts! I did not look over every SS when I did these reviews as a note. My question is which set is best for Lawtia? If a card is not listed I either did not think it was good or I have it, if its something I should know then I can always clarify (Crest Paladin for instance I checked and have 3).

Set 1) Annarose, Eskatia, Merciless Death, maybe Counter Attack / Crest Regenerator Knight (Have 2) Not sure if anything else is worth having.
Set 2) Dalos, Succubus (have 2)... this one seems lackluster
Set 3) Magic Shade Soldier, Aegis, Riza(?), anything else good here?
Set 4) Scarrion (lawtia file destruction?), Belus, Belfyna, Crest Cursed Swordsman (action is rangeless? O_o), Animus, could be good stuff.
Set 5) Need 1 more lily.
Set 6) Sumer, Crest Orderly, Consuming Grudge
Set 7) Domina, Deathmaker, Afeemina, Gangadore (does he actually work well?), Veteran Crest Slayer, Split Second Decision, Magic Doll -cannon-
Set 8) Word of Dalos, Nightmare Given Form, Bitter Destiny, ummm is that all of it?
Set 9) Dire Straits, Fran, Metis.. think those are the good ones.

My immediate gut reactions are below and why.

Set 1 as my first choice. Annarose is a stable in many Lawtia decks it sounds, Eskatia is a great card for EN, Merciless death is always good.

Set 7 Might be my second choice. Has he most cards I am missing that are also very very useful.

Set 6 or 4 I think? 4 for The wierd additions it offers. 6 for Sumer (I have dolls!) and consuming grudge!

Thanks in advance for all the help, will get a box of something soon and going to be practicing alot tommorrow (look for me!).

Also an option... should I be waiting for a sphere lotto? So I can buy a bunch of Lawtia cards? Not sure how often they hold these. A top 3 of your thoughts would be nice that way if I come up with some extra dough I can get at least 1 with chance of another, and in case your pick is sphere lotto there are other options while waiting!
Malarious

Re: Got Gran Need Goal (Lawtia)

Postby LoneKnight » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:11 am

Don't buy packs, they really aren't worth it. Wait for a promotion event (you can get annarose and possibly bridal Esk from seasonal lottery much more easily).
LoneKnight

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Don't buy any sets unless you plan to spend $100+
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Malarious » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Wow I got a consensus right away. Ok avoid packs like the plague. What kind of event should I be looking for? Sphere Lottery?
Malarious

Postby Perillisk » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Rarity up dosnt give what you like either. Maybe faction packs are ok?

You should wait for the horse easter to come. Cant think of anything that's actually worth getting. :?
Perillisk

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Yeah most people who buy boxes just end up feeling ripped off. There is no targeting and its sometimes impossible to get the cards you want.

90 percent of their sales are terrible too so I'm not even sure what to tell ya.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Malarious » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:32 pm

What is Horse Easter?

Figure sphere lotto is the best bet at the moment unless I am forgetting a pack. I have like all the magic dolls faction pack, I cannot even remember the other pack for Lawtia... Lycans?
Malarious

Postby NitroDino » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Malarious wrote:What is Horse Easter?

Figure sphere lotto is the best bet at the moment unless I am forgetting a pack. I have like all the magic dolls faction pack, I cannot even remember the other pack for Lawtia... Lycans?

the other was Undeads...
NitroDino

Postby Perillisk » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Well it's basically a joke, since it refers to the easter which horses celebrate, but since they dont celebrate it, the day or period of celebration never comes. So what i meant was to wait for it to come and then buy something ... :lol:

The joke is also used as a pun to relate to some bulgarian traditional festivity.
Perillisk

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom