Torrent Of Questions From A Newbie: On Meta + State of Game

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Torrent Of Questions From A Newbie: On Meta + State of G

Postby Icyglare » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:20 pm

I can understand your thoughts about the SS, I use healing priest as the first SS also but only because I don't have the Seraph. You'll eventually use Gowen levels but you're always going to use the Refess levels
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Re: Torrent Of Questions From A Newbie: On Meta + State of G

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:24 am

MonarcH wrote:Also, regarding the meta-game. I'm familiar with a few archetypes but only those in the example decks/deck breakdown threads. So I know about Big Refess/Solar Kingdom*(is that the same as Ex: Lap?)/SK /Eternal Morning - Crest Knights* / Dolls* / Lycan / Undead - WK / Sea Monsters/ Mermaids - Monsters(Tiger/Rhino) / Gunners* / Big Reff* / Pixy

I know how most of those are played but the ones with asterisks are ones where I'm not too sure how specifically the deck plays out (generally how it opens/the core cards and how it comboes). If anyone has time, explaining these would be nice. Most importantly, I wanted to know how competitive each of these decks were. In terms of deck strength or tiers for those who play other TCGs.

It's really hard to comment on the meta game cause part of what makes the current "meta" into "meta" is the folrart environment. Like if Folrart is nothing but level 3 rushes, well Urgrant is just going to be the best most consistent file. But as Folrart changes so does the meta game.

Generally speaking though... The player is MUCH more important than the cards. Just having the cards means nothing if you don't know why they are there or how to use them. I would classify almost every tribe (except refess, they're a little behind) as pretty darn competitive. Some cards you never see played, and then all of a sudden some lvl 200 guy will play some file and you will be amazed at what they do with the cards.

So all tribes and file types can be competitive and win, it's mainly a matter of how well you pilot the file, and how consistent it ends up being in Folrart.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Previous

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom