Question

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Question

Postby DismantleMe » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Um, When you are given the option of the level up card choices will they ever reaccure with the same cards?
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Re: Question

Postby psylensse » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:39 pm

in case you aren't familiar with the level up card algorithm: http://alteil.gamepotusa.com/rulebook/index.php?page=getting_new_cards&subsection=level_up_cards

it's random at your level and up, so you can totally get the same card again, but there's no way of knowing what it is. If you save up several level up cards (example you're level 40 but haven't chosen the level 30 or level 40 card yet) you won't know what the next one is until you've chosen the first, so choose wisely!!
Phellitiest (spambot) wrote:My personal relative delights in frogs.
psylensse

Postby DismantleMe » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:46 pm

psylensse wrote:in case you aren't familiar with the level up card algorithm: http://alteil.gamepotusa.com/rulebook/index.php?page=getting_new_cards&subsection=level_up_cards

it's random at your level and up, so you can totally get the same card again, but there's no way of knowing what it is. If you save up several level up cards (example you're level 40 but haven't chosen the level 30 or level 40 card yet) you won't know what the next one is until you've chosen the first, so choose wisely!!

Oh okay because I got the card called Wandering Priest/ Raste and i was told he was really rare... but he has such a cool effect and I wanted to know if I would get copies but im happy you answerd this :) thanks
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby psylensse » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:54 pm

In general since you play refess, you'll probably want to pick the refess card. there's definitely exceptions however. if you're ever unsure which card to pick, feel free ask for help deciding by posting what card choices you have, what sphere you play (refess), and how many of each card you have so that people can help you make the best decision
psylensse

Postby DismantleMe » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:55 pm

psylensse wrote:in case you aren't familiar with the level up card algorithm: http://alteil.gamepotusa.com/rulebook/index.php?page=getting_new_cards&subsection=level_up_cards

I read the link you sent .... so when your 100+ you only get the cards once every 10 levels lol
that is sad
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby psylensse » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:57 pm

no.... "card/10 levels" starts at level 30. even sadder :)
psylensse

Postby DismantleMe » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:23 pm

psylensse wrote:no.... "card/10 levels" starts at level 30. even sadder :)

O.O omg
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby DismantleMe » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Just posting a new question, Is the card thunder drop worth putting into a gowen file although it is a random card and could prove useful
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby Elliah » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:24 pm

I don't think it's interesting at all, gowen already has lots of way to deal damage on the open phase.
Consider using dragon breath or ball of flame instead. Or even, heirrat magician open deals 20 damage to three random enemies for 1 sp. Or burning air can also be interesting depending on your file. Well, many other options, not worth going into falkow for that.
I decided to stop Alteil because it is no longer fun thanks to set 10 and what some people became; I gave my account so if you meet me it's not me.
Elliah

Postby DismantleMe » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Elliah wrote:I don't think it's interesting at all, gowen already has lots of way to deal damage on the open phase.
Consider using dragon breath or ball of flame instead. Or even, heirrat magician open deals 20 damage to three random enemies for 1 sp. Or burning air can also be interesting depending on your file. Well, many other options, not worth going into falkow for that.

Okay thank you :) I dont like adding diffrent sphere'sinto my filess anyway
although I do want to buy that warrior pre built :O
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom