What should I buy?

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: What should I buy?

Postby FrozenEdge » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:44 am

too late... i bought the Sea Behemoths..... my gran is at 62 and struggling at non-working surveys.... >_>

and spend it on EX lotto? sorry i have the crappiest luck on gambling my cash in every game i played.....
i dont want to get totally ****'d just like in Cosmic Break.... my cash which i won from a tournament was wasted with a similar suggestion just like this, so yeah..... im sticking to the "100% sure that i get this stuff" for now, but after i get what i need, i probably pull some EXs or some packs...

and how about the Magic Doll -Healer- pack? should i get it for my Dark Rush deck?
FrozenEdge

Postby angelspawns » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:18 am

There's not a single SS in the dark rush pack i would replace for a Healer. You're good for now. Save your Gran.
angelspawns

Postby FrozenEdge » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:54 am

hmm okay then.... but still i have no idea with this Batorra stuff going on, so wut does this event do?
FrozenEdge

Postby angelspawns » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:43 am

A bot NPC will enter Folrart. It uses insane overpowered cards. If you encounter him and win, there are prices.
If he's defeated x-amount of times there are prices for everybody.

At the end of the event they (hopefully) release 4 new Ex packs, with batora Ex cards.
angelspawns

Previous

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom