110 lvl up and other financial issues

Postby Anima13 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:24 am

This is basically a hilarious lvl up choice but see it yourself:

Knight of Luminance/ Ernst (0)

Dark Emperor/ Zu-jyuva (0)

Dragon Slayer / Bringer (0)

Lady Paladin / Mirelia (1)

So basicaly my lvl up mirrors the revards we supposed to get for Gpara.. :D
Therefore this is a combined what would you pick/(what) would you recycle from the gpara 5* cards thread.

MY current aims/ things I consider

0.I am a free player I cannot collect cards as fast and still miss a good grind file. The efficient use of gran and cards is vital for me. I cannot miss discounts for my sphere or its prebuilds. Thus i need to get myself a sufficient gran buffer for the coming events and hope alteil doesn't start to develop too fast.

1. Falkow being my choosen sphere I always prioritise it. Considering the event I could get a set of Mirelia together. BUT Mirelia isn't the kind of card anymore she was and I wont be able to play her just so/ I need plenty other cards for a good working grim count thus getting her set alone wont help me much for now. + having 2 copies already means i can easy get a third one of her (though low on ptcards currently..) [I got the current falkow ex pack]

2.Because I bought the lawtia prebuild the current lawtia EX set is very intresting for me. with both i could have a more or less serious file in an other sphere + I find duchy crest intresting. Also the comming events (especially christmas + Batora, but it is probably too far for me + being afraid of new set coming ) are screaming for more liquidity ... Unfortunatelly i am pretty low on gran for that currently and there fore i am thinking about recycling the zu and the bringer I get.

3. On the other side With the event, this would be a super chance to start to build up a set of bringer or zu. With bringer I could start to build up my cards for a gowen pow pow file so I could grind in folrart and creep them out being a free player and thus could raise the chance to nerf that file just like serpent. And with zu.. well its a great card even If i dont have many mid lawtia cards (I could have collected a set of afel during my lvlups to 100 but always choose something else)

What would you do in my place?
Anima13

Re: 110 lvl up and other financial issues

Postby Muklas » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Bringers your best bet since you can just splash him into almoust any gowen file and chances of him getting his rightfull nerfstick are 0.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby Spears » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:40 pm

I would take zu but im perverse like that, if you just want wins bringer is clearly the best choice.
Spears

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:16 pm

There is a reason why we see tons of BKR files, tons of EN, Urgrants, Mid lawtias, but no Mirelias. It is super high rarity, and even with how "broken" the scrubs call Return the file is no better than a normal all commons WK file or Serpent pre-built. She's okay, but the big spenders who have the cards and can use her and play to win would never play something with Mirelia when you could play a legit meta instead.

So if you want her, you can surely use her and have fun, but don't expect to compete with the big boys out there.

Zu has seriously fallen from his previous glory as well. Big lawtia isn't very easy to play and extremely inconsistent.

So clearly take Bringer if you want to play to win, take Zu/Mir if you have a particular attachment to those cards.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Anima13 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:05 am

Ok ty for the first comments. I still didnt decided yet even if everyone is telling me bringer.
Any comments considering the recycle decision?
Anima13

Postby NitroDino » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:39 am

Never recycle cards that you don't have more then 3 copies, unless you will get more higher rarity cards or to buy a prebuilt.
NitroDino

Postby Muklas » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:46 am

NitroDino wrote:Never recycle cards that you don't have more then 3 copies, unless you will get more higher rarity cards or to buy a prebuilt.

What he said.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby idol » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:14 am

I would recycle 5* for Ex packs (batora) because it makes more sense to me
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby Anima13 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:51 am

idol wrote:I would recycle 5* for Ex packs (batora) because it makes more sense to me

The thing is batora is somewhere around 1800gran or a bit less. For that I get a set of card for my chosen sphere. I have serious doubts whether batora is really something for a free player. I can get a complete normal expack and an other deck from prebuild for that gran.
What I was thinking about is rather the ex lawtia pack but it probably disappear soon..
Anima13

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom