Soul Card question

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Soul Card question

Postby Allied » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:21 am

If say i play a Lawtia deck, Can i only use lawtia cards as my soul cards or Can i just use any ones i want? Im guessing i can use any but i want to make sure.
Also if any one can help me with my fourm avi here, That would be awesome.
Trying to get this one

Soul Cards can be from any color that you please. Also it's up to the player how much of one color their deck is. Starter decks are color specific, but if you get more cards you can mix and match all you want. It's just that it's usually beneficial to be dominant in one color so you don't have to divide up your sphere points as much.
Allied

Re: Soul Card question

Postby Logress » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:43 am

Since SP doesn't come into play when you're using Soul Cards, it doesn't matter what color they are. However, there are two things to consider. First, many soul cards work off your Sphere Levels. Archer Scout is a Gowen card and her soul skill does 20 damage per point of Gowen Sphere level. Therefore, if you're planning to not use any Gowen cards and have 0 points in Gowen's Sphere Level, that is not the soul card for you. From the opposite point of view, you can only have 3 copies of any one card in your file, soul cards included. That means that if you want 3 Zagars ready for action, you can't use him as a soul card also. In this way, it's better to use other colors for your soul cards.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby lupos » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:10 pm

Allied wrote:Trying to get this one

Click on "user control panel up in the top left corner, just below "board index" which is just below the "alteil" logo. once in there there is a section for avatars. Just past the url for your image in there or upload it if you prefer. If it's a matter of size it can be resized. I'll check it out and see if I cant set ya up ;)

Ok, seems its to big. I resized it and stuck it here http://www.alteil.com/temp/fluffy.jpg copy that url and then in the user control panel click the "profile tab" then on the left hand side pick "avatar". In there paste this url in the "upload form url" box and submit. Shoudl do the trick.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Allied » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:20 pm

Sweet thank you, How did you resize it?
I actully hate the show inyusha but love the char Sesshomaru lol
Allied

Postby lupos » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:30 pm

Easiest way is to save it on your comp, open with "paint" and then use edit> stretch/skew. since it was 100x100 i just set the stretch on the horizontal and vertical to 80% which made it 80x80 pixels which fit.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Allied » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:38 pm

Nice thank you, Are GM going to be playing with some of us in beta? Becasue i surely would like to beat a GM lol
Allied

Postby Grain » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:51 pm

Allied wrote:Nice thank you, Are GM going to be playing with some of us in beta? Becasue i surely would like to be completely crused by a GM lol

Fixed.

-Grain
Grain

Postby Allied » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:53 pm

Haha Nice, Lol
Allied

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom