Returning 2008 player seeking advice

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Returning 2008 player seeking advice

Postby chiyeung » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:39 am

Hey guys i just rediscovered Altiel and i need some help.
I have no idea where to restart. I am level 9 and i no longer remember the rules.
I also don't know the cards anymore.

I currently have 2600 Gran, i don't know if thats alot or not, how should i use it to get back into this game?

I have 884 Fm ( no idea what its used for)

39 wins 25 losses.

Where should i start off again to relearn and build a deck?

attached are 2 images of my two current decks.

i really would like to get back in but i dont know what to buy or do
chiyeung

Re: Returning 2008 player seeking advice

Postby hexagram » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:28 am

A lot has changed. Use fm for fm lottery at 100 fm a pop to get more starter fm cards of the four starter decks (they have changed a bit)

You came back at a good time. Alteil Japan recently won an event so they are giving out 3 5 stars:

satonoko wrote:Here is the serial number for free 5-star cards, one copy of Zu-jyva, Bringer and Mirelia!

ZWMT-ZdQL-tywj-oOhN

This Serial number is available from Thursday the 24th to Wednesday the 30th Midnight EST Time.

You have 2600 gran. Do the new interactive tutorial - my iczer page middle left link for an extra free 300gran. Also you can get another 900 gran for recycling the 3 5 stars but I do not necessarily recommend this.

There are 8 pre-built decks in the shop which are amazingly good at 1500 gran each. We also have permanent ex lotto and a card of the week in the shop.
The above are permanent options in the shop so you might want to spend your gran on more short term shop items although I recommend eventually getting at least 1 pre built.

Maybe wait for batora 2 pack to come out soon. 1800 gran to get 3 packs and a playset of all 4 cards which seem super strong. Batora 1 is also in the shop now but I think batora 2 may be stronger. Possibly a play set of the ex 9 packs for a sphere if they are still available. Anyway good luck. Hope that helps.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby chiyeung » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:03 am

hexagram wrote:A lot has changed. Use fm for fm lottery at 100 fm a pop to get more starter fm cards of the four starter decks (they have changed a bit)

You came back at a good time. Alteil Japan recently won an event so they are giving out 3 5 stars:

satonoko wrote:Here is the serial number for free 5-star cards, one copy of Zu-jyva, Bringer and Mirelia!

ZWMT-ZdQL-tywj-oOhN

This Serial number is available from Thursday the 24th to Wednesday the 30th Midnight EST Time.

You have 2600 gran. Do the new interactive tutorial - my iczer page middle left link for an extra free 300gran. Also you can get another 900 gran for recycling the 3 5 stars but I do not necessarily recommend this.

There are 8 pre-built decks in the shop which are amazingly good at 1500 gran each. We also have permanent ex lotto and a card of the week in the shop.
The above are permanent options in the shop so you might want to spend your gran on more short term shop items although I recommend eventually getting at least 1 pre built.

Maybe wait for batora 2 pack to come out soon. 1800 gran to get 3 packs and a playset of all 4 cards which seem super strong. Batora 1 is also in the shop now but I think batora 2 may be stronger. Possibly a play set of the ex 9 packs for a sphere if they are still available. Anyway good luck. Hope that helps.

Thanks alot.

I did do what you told me for the serials and i will do the tutorials soon.
I also bought the packs of the week thing and bout 1 ex pack and a hyper lotto pack

are those worth it?

what is your suggestion now?

Should i buy a prebuilt or what? I saw some thread about falkow archetypes and one was talking about a wizard kingdom deck i should try out.
should i go ahead and buy fall of the wizard kingdom box/packs or just get a prebuilt?
chiyeung

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:10 am

For startest the prebuilts are actually nice and competitive, with some changes can be made even better and give you some "basic" key cards you might need in the future, so I'd go for at least one of them.

Lotto, packs and other...let's call them sales, are good if you want to throw in some money to get an overall larger card pool, but won't help you much in file-gathering. (Your first priority is to gain at least one file to be competitive, level up, gain more cards and expand from there)

I don't think fall of the wizard kingdom really got that many WK cards, but I'd have to check, you should also check the card list for what is in which pack. (Card list can be found on the main page)
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby chiyeung » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:06 am

Shirozaki wrote:For startest the prebuilts are actually nice and competitive, with some changes can be made even better and give you some "basic" key cards you might need in the future, so I'd go for at least one of them.

Lotto, packs and other...let's call them sales, are good if you want to throw in some money to get an overall larger card pool, but won't help you much in file-gathering. (Your first priority is to gain at least one file to be competitive, level up, gain more cards and expand from there)

I don't think fall of the wizard kingdom really got that many WK cards, but I'd have to check, you should also check the card list for what is in which pack. (Card list can be found on the main page)

should i just try to build a basic wk deck or a prebuild? XD
i have the falkow starter, the serial cards i got this week and cards of the week.
chiyeung

Postby hexagram » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:33 am

The sea serpent prebuild is really good as a deck itself. It also has the lvl 2 free reviving ex wizard kingdom unit plus tidal wave.

The new blue starter has a good wizard kingdom guy - rapier. Will be able to get him if you do fm lottery enough or maybe use a starter switcher cards although fm lottery is a better option for the long term.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom