Falkow

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Falkow

Postby DismantleMe » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 pm

I have tried out all of the starter files and To be honest I find falkow the best for a bunch of reasons so I am going to stick with it but I want to know whether or not Buying a starter pack for it is worth the money?
Because cards like lost tome and enormous frog along with that sea claw thingy are worth buying o.o
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Re: Falkow

Postby Anima13 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:32 pm

frog, sea claw, lost tome.... Do you mean beginner pack? To be honest the beginner pack is not really good for falkow. Most of those good cards and other good ones you find in the serpent prebuilt, Lost tome, RFA you can easily get in lotto... Carrier is FM lotto.
The beginner pack is somewhat mis-planned for falkow..

the starter itself is really ok especially if you manage to get a third sorcer monk, which enables you to get wins in folrart ( this means a lot at the beginning).
Anima13

Postby DismantleMe » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Anima13 wrote:frog, sea claw, lost tome.... Do you mean beginner pack? To be honest the beginner pack is not really good for falkow. Most of those good cards and other good ones you find in the serpent prebuilt, Lost tome, RFA you can easily get in lotto... Carrier is FM lotto.
The beginner pack is somewhat mis-planned for falkow..

the starter itself is really ok especially if you manage to get a third sorcer monk, which enables you to get wins in folrart ( this means a lot at the beginning).

I suppose so but I was just thinking about the idea of making a bit of variation and wondering if it would work with cards from the beginner pack :P
But it seems like that pack is a backfire
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby NitroDino » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:35 pm

It is better to play the normal lotto for 500 gran then buying this pack.
NitroDino

Postby DismantleMe » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:38 pm

NitroDino wrote:It is better to play the normal lotto for 500 gran then buying this pack.

Looool wow the hate of the beginner pack is funny haha well then if so I may aswell just save up then and if im lucky and get a 5star I dont need and then get a pre built serpant file :O Which is a low chance haha
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby Icyglare » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:43 pm

It's not always better to play lotto over beginner's pack but in this case with what you need, the prebuilt would be better to save up for since it's more guaranteed with what you get and better cards overall.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Rougefox » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:59 pm

i'd say, if you're still in crest, hold onto your gran. do your daily mirage master, save up for a pre-built. it'll be a better use of your gran. unless you don't mind spending of course.
Rougefox

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom