The Scrub

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: The Scrub

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:11 pm

azurewrath wrote:It matters now because those people who think they have a firm grasp of the game are lobbying (crying) to make changes. Changes they don't understand. Changes must be made by those who have a more complete understanding of the nature of the game. Only those that have ruthlessly exploited the best the game has to offer on a consistent basis can truly give a valid opinion on what needs to change and why.

Many will make whatever requests they want to. Those in charge will accept whatever changes they want to. Your desired changes might never be accepted, even if they are the best possible changes. What's the best thing to do in that case? Complain about it?

I would treat the situation as a joke, a bad one for sure, but it's still laughable.

How many of the requested changes that you perceive as good, did happen?
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby azurewrath » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Fencer nerf is the best example I can think of.
azurewrath

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 pm

RFA soul nerf is a good example of a scrub based nerf.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:44 am

azurewrath wrote:Fencer nerf is the best example I can think of.

A good change indeed. It took probably few threads, each 20 pages long, full of fencer complaints to get it nerfed, but at least it was changed.

It's good to not loose hope.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:55 pm

It's funny, because:

1. you all look like demongod's alts, going offtopic and spamming a thread for god knows what reason
2. demongod once wrote in an article (in one of the alteil newsletters) he won't have any time to even check this game and that there are far better things to do with his free time than to come here, which you guys proven through your attitude
Interfectorexcrem

Postby Romdeau » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 am

Holy hell I am putting this baby to rest excellent job killing this thread gents.
Romdeau

Previous

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom