heelllpp

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Pixie file

Postby DismantleMe » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:01 am

How do you play pixie files :O
I have most of the cards but i am failing hard
My file is:
ss
Dryad soldier
Treasure Hunter
BellyDancer / Kurina
Efreet
Alraune

[b][u]Units:

Pixy Dual Wielder x3
Pixy GreatSwordsman x3
Pixy Healer x3
Archer Pixy x3
Faerie Heroine x3
Pixy Assassin x3
Salamander Soldier x 3

Grimores:
Magic Weapon
Fairy Dance
Fire Arrow
Fire Tornado



i also have a fairy knight torte
I'll Bite you to Death.
User avatar
DismantleMe
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 am

Re: Pixie file

Postby winfrith279 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:18 am

Wow, you really need help.
Drop dryad soldier and kurina ss, get something more rush-oriented like 40+1sp, sergis or sin.
Salamander soldier is not supposed to be used as a unit, its supposed to be a ss if you don't have sin.
Fire tornado definitely should not be there.

If you have 3 torte, you should definitely use her.
Mage pixy could be a nice add.

I don't have enough experience with pixies though.
Image
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
User avatar
winfrith279
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Re: Pixie file

Postby DismantleMe » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:32 am

winfrith279 wrote:Wow, you really need help.
Drop dryad soldier and kurina ss, get something more rush-oriented like 40+1sp, sergis or sin.
Salamander soldier is not supposed to be used as a unit, its supposed to be a ss if you don't have sin.
Fire tornado definitely should not be there.

If you have 3 torte, you should definitely use her.
Mage pixy could be a nice add.

I don't have enough experience with pixies though.

40 damage and gain 1 sp?
I dont know those 2 cards
O.o Hmm I feel kinda stupid now...(again sin?)
I will take the tornado out then
Okay I will put her in I have 3
I'll Bite you to Death.
User avatar
DismantleMe
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 am

Re: Pixie file

Postby winfrith279 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:36 am

er, sorry if I confused you. Salamander Soldier SS is the same as Assasin SS. But not all players have that card.
Image
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
User avatar
winfrith279
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Re: Pixie file

Postby DismantleMe » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:38 am

winfrith279 wrote:er, sorry if I confused you. Salamander Soldier SS is the same as Assasin SS. But not all players have that card.

Oh okay Well I have been told it just now that salamander soldier is a wrong thing so I am definetly changing this error
I'll Bite you to Death.
User avatar
DismantleMe
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 am

Re: Pixie file

Postby CainHyde » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:12 am

Basically after the nerf, Pixie isn't so easy to use.
So you need some brain to play Pixie now, unlike in the past.
You need to learn (abusing) some SS and also lock mechanic to make your Pixie file scarier.

Some infamous SS effect used by Pixie user:
- Send one disengaged enemy unit directly to the Cemetery
Ex: Assassin/Salamander Soldier/Magic Doll -Covert-
- Sphere drain
Ex: Fierte

Oh by the way, I hear adding Boringer card for end game isn't bad idea too.
I don't know for sure.
Me not playing Gowen.

Perhaps you can play against NPC/somebody with your Pixie file, and post the replay.
So someone who play Pixie/familiar with them can give you help.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Pixie file

Postby DismantleMe » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:24 am

CainHyde wrote:Basically after the nerf, Pixie isn't so easy to use.
So you need some brain to play Pixie now, unlike in the past.
You need to learn (abusing) some SS and also lock mechanic to make your Pixie file scarier.

Some infamous SS effect used by Pixie user:
- Send one disengaged enemy unit directly to the Cemetery
Ex: Assassin/Salamander Soldier/Magic Doll -Covert-
- Sphere drain
Ex: Fierte

Oh by the way, I hear adding Boringer card for end game isn't bad idea too.
I don't know for sure.
Me not playing Gowen.

Perhaps you can play against NPC/somebody with your Pixie file, and post the replay.
So someone who play Pixie/familiar with them can give you help.

I was planning on posting a video of me in crest using my current pixie file so You may be able to decide from there and I have tried salamander but the downside is that by the time I get it activated my field is wiped
I'll Bite you to Death.
User avatar
DismantleMe
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 am

Re: Pixie file

Postby DismantleMe » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:14 pm

This is what happened after I took in consideration the information you all gave me about the file
this was in folrart...
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... db8ff842ce
any more tips?
I'll Bite you to Death.
User avatar
DismantleMe
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 am

Re: Pixie file

Postby Seizan » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Did you just beat lvl 183 while being lvl 1? :shock: I'm speechles, how many levels did you get? Unfortunately, I also have bad news for you: every time you win in Crest arena, you get random card, so you just denied yourself majority (if not all) of those cards. On the bright side, they're usually 1* and 2*, so no big loss, especially with this deck.
Now onto actual advice: I started playing pixies today, but spectated few games before, played quite a few against them. Most people open Greatswordswoman (same as you), then go with something depending on situation (Archer here was probably good choice, although I would play Dual Wielder), then it's usually Mitzett to boost those 2 that are on field from next round onward. Sometimes you want to play Mitzett second (to boost Swordswoman's agility to kill EX: Wizard Soldier for example), sometimes you want to play Archer (if you expect deck that relies heavily on lvl 4 units). And sometimes you play Archer 3rd (for example against Volcano prebuilt which uses lvl 5 and 6 units). In this particular game going 3 into sphere was correct decision, but I think going 2 is better, in both cases you don't have free sp vs Shade open, but you get 1 free sp otherwise. Going 3 into sphere gives you advantage only if opponent has both Shade and Stronghold.
Soul Skills: they vary from person to person, but most common I've seen are: Fierte->Salamander Soldier->Treasure Hunter->Salamander Soldier->Price of Knowlege/Liz. Other common setup is Sergris->Afeemina->Treasure Hunter->Salamander Soldier->anything with 3 LP, probably Wounding Sword or Bringer. Treasure Hunter as 3rd ss is used by pretty much everyone.
When people say Assassin ss, they mean anything that sends your unit to cemetary and disengaged enemy unit (which can be card called Assassin or Salamander Soldier). Torte is much better as unit, she can get 30 defence easily, which can be a lot for some opponents, so don't be afraid to use her early. Once her def is maxed she can use her skill, which boosts attack first and then deals damage. And remember, just because unit has range 3 doesn't necessairly mean you should put her in last row. If you put her in second she could attack enemies in opponent's second row.
Seizan
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:25 am

Re: Pixie file

Postby DismantleMe » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Seizan wrote:Did you just beat lvl 183 while being lvl 1? :shock: I'm speechles, how many levels did you get? Unfortunately, I also have bad news for you: every time you win in Crest arena, you get random card, so you just denied yourself majority (if not all) of those cards. On the bright side, they're usually 1* and 2*, so no big loss, especially with this deck.
Now onto actual advice: I started playing pixies today, but spectated few games before, played quite a few against them. Most people open Greatswordswoman (same as you), then go with something depending on situation (Archer here was probably good choice, although I would play Dual Wielder), then it's usually Mitzett to boost those 2 that are on field from next round onward. Sometimes you want to play Mitzett second (to boost Swordswoman's agility to kill EX: Wizard Soldier for example), sometimes you want to play Archer (if you expect deck that relies heavily on lvl 4 units). And sometimes you play Archer 3rd (for example against Volcano prebuilt which uses lvl 5 and 6 units). In this particular game going 3 into sphere was correct decision, but I think going 2 is better, in both cases you don't have free sp vs Shade open, but you get 1 free sp otherwise. Going 3 into sphere gives you advantage only if opponent has both Shade and Stronghold.
Soul Skills: they vary from person to person, but most common I've seen are: Fierte->Salamander Soldier->Treasure Hunter->Salamander Soldier->Price of Knowlege/Liz. Other common setup is Sergris->Afeemina->Treasure Hunter->Salamander Soldier->anything with 3 LP, probably Wounding Sword or Bringer. Treasure Hunter as 3rd ss is used by pretty much everyone.
When people say Assassin ss, they mean anything that sends your unit to cemetary and disengaged enemy unit (which can be card called Assassin or Salamander Soldier). Torte is much better as unit, she can get 30 defence easily, which can be a lot for some opponents, so don't be afraid to use her early. Once her def is maxed she can use her skill, which boosts attack first and then deals damage. And remember, just because unit has range 3 doesn't necessairly mean you should put her in last row. If you put her in second she could attack enemies in opponent's second row.

got like 7 levels hehe and The whole use mizett early does make sense but when you become out paced or lack strength Is when I think she should be brought out(is it a she??? :/) Heh I only have one torte so I am not even gonna go there bro
hehe the whole range number in rows is something I have been doing since day one
I'll Bite you to Death.
User avatar
DismantleMe
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 am

Next

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron