heelllpp

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: heelllpp

Postby Romdeau » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:46 pm

OK you really need to start consolidating your "help me threads", you have this poor habit for making a new thread for just about whatever-and it's cluttering the forums and overshadowing other people's threads.

This is not acceptable, learn to edit and stop making so many damn threads for me to move/merge/lock. Last warning.
Romdeau

Postby DismantleMe » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Romdeau wrote:OK you really need to start consolidating your "help me threads", you have this poor habit for making a new thread for just about whatever-and it's cluttering the forums and overshadowing other people's threads.

This is not acceptable, learn to edit and stop making so many damn threads for me to move/merge/lock. Last warning.

haha okay okay :) sowwy boss
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby azurewrath » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:45 am

That Refess file is all over the place....Just....what are you doing?

-Drop the mid/big part. Focus the file on the rush. Right now, you are using 2 SS that won't help your early game.
-Try to pick up 3 Refugee Citizens to lol your way into advantage.
-Move your third SS to the front. Those 40 + random effect SS are generally some of the best in the game. Or at least from what I see that you have.
-Put in some Wisp for random turns? Could go the Sala route too....

IDK, can't tell with what I'm given.
azurewrath

Postby DismantleMe » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:34 am

[list=][/list]
azurewrath wrote:That Refess file is all over the place....Just....what are you doing?

-Drop the mid/big part. Focus the file on the rush. Right now, you are using 2 SS that won't help your early game.
-Try to pick up 3 Refugee Citizens to lol your way into advantage.
-Move your third SS to the front. Those 40 + random effect SS are generally some of the best in the game. Or at least from what I see that you have.
-Put in some Wisp for random turns? Could go the Sala route too....

IDK, can't tell with what I'm given.

this is refering to the star dragon file? so what do you mean by "drop the mid/big"
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby Rougefox » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:13 am

he means to drop any cards lvl 5 or higher
Rougefox

Postby DismantleMe » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 am

Rougefox wrote:he means to drop any cards lvl 5 or higher

the only lv5+ card is star dragon which will send me back to my losing streak :o
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby Seizan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:09 pm

azurewrath wrote:-Try to pick up 3 Refugee Citizens to lol your way into advantage.

If only it was that simple... :roll:
Unless it becomes card of the week (I wish we could vote for them instead of randomness) it's either spend huge amount on useless beginner's pack or play without. 96 lvls without. Missing them is one of biggest reasons I moved to Volcano and now Pixies.
Seizan

Previous

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom