heelllpp

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

mammoth or no mammoth

Postby DismantleMe » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Simple enough Is Brutal mammoth better as a tank unit or is it better to use it's epic soul skill I am trying it in my file right now so I just became curious and want to here views
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Re: mammoth or no mammoth

Postby CainHyde » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:18 pm

I would say depends on what kind of file are you trying to play.
If you aren't trying to use several mid/big Refess unit, I think using it isn't a good idea.
It can't survive alone from beginning to the end alone.
It's kinda waste of the sphere level if you raise it only for him.

And do you think your file can benefit from that 30 DMG/engage SS?
If yes, then put it in SS.
It's a pretty good SS IMO if you don't have better SS.

---
Personally I prefer the Mammoth Brigade as unit than Brutal cause I have Aliria and several Solar Kingdom related card.
But I don't have copy of Brigade in my refess account. XP
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby NitroDino » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:21 pm

He is better as unit if you use him in a Mid Refess file or a Starmander file.
Place a Guardian with him in front row and your opponent will have hard times, if he attacks he risks to be hit by the counter of guardian or if can't kill guardian he risks that mammoth gets too much attack, it even works better if you have a flying mammoth.
NitroDino

Postby DismantleMe » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:37 pm

NitroDino wrote:He is better as unit if you use him in a Mid Refess file or a Starmander file.
Place a Guardian with him in front row and your opponent will have hard times, if he attacks he risks to be hit by the counter of guardian or if can't kill guardian he risks that mammoth gets too much attack, it even works better if you have a flying mammoth.

Hehe I understand the standard concept of him now, hmmm True but I do have healing priest and 2 cures and guardians so hehehe maybe to good to be true
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby Romdeau » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:46 pm

To mammoth, or not to mammoth!

That, is the question.
Romdeau

heelllpp

Postby DismantleMe » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Okay I bought the cards from the faction pack because they are my best bet being a free player and having the refess starter and here is a file I made:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can I get some feedback on the bad things so I can make it better please, Help is appreciated.
Or If you have no idea about how to make that one better then maybe you can help me choose between that file and this because I was able to make 2 so now I am in a small dilema but I want honest opinons...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

p.s: sorry about the quality of the pic im just learning how to use this feature
Last edited by DismantleMe on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Re: heelllpp

Postby Icyglare » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:09 pm

You just need better soul skills and maybe some puffballs
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby DismantleMe » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Icyglare wrote:You just need better soul skills and maybe some puffballs

but the thing is the high demand due to this files high costing cards like raste etc it will be hard to get a chance to use "blessing invocation" and i h9ghly doubt this file will be able to win at all in folrart...

what type of ss would you recommend?
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

Postby Khiruki » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:31 pm

Raste really isn't doing much in that file. Besides a decent 2sp pinpoint insta-kill.... Besides that, er... I can't really say much. TGC/Solar Kingdom hybrid without Gilensa or HK Lapierre... Erg. It rubs me wrong, but I don't think I'm qualified to say anything about it.

I'm actually kinda interested to see if that file actually works...
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby DismantleMe » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Khiruki wrote:Raste really isn't doing much in that file. Besides a decent 2sp pinpoint insta-kill.... Besides that, er... I can't really say much. TGC/Solar Kingdom hybrid without Gilensa or HK Lapierre... Erg. It rubs me wrong, but I don't think I'm qualified to say anything about it.

I'm actually kinda interested to see if that file actually works...

Heh I guess but when you bring him out in around turn 11 he does turn quite well being able to take out units whilst the others try and stall... I dont know that gilensa card... hehe probably would rub most people the wrong way,
If you are qualified or not I dont mind it is good to get varied opinons from people and I added a second file to this list because It works well sometimes but I wanted to know if it is a better choice that the TGC one or if it needs a couple of tweaks
I'll Bite you to Death.
DismantleMe

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom