rate o.o

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: rate o.o

Postby sunbunman » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:48 pm

well we should be able to change your original mermaids file then...

- take out the 2 femiels for 2x sorc monk
- take out an aquamancer for a single return (I doubt u'll be using her every game and she's gonna get grim sniped anyways)
- take out all of the mermaid sorceresses for haste soldiers, unless you have a emerald buncle
- try the SS from the new modded starter you had but change it to taste

so yeah... start should now look like haste -> dancer -> spear/soldier, depending on opponent's field...
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
User avatar
sunbunman
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:27 am

Re: rate o.o

Postby LightsCameraAction » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:50 am

sunbunman wrote:well we should be able to change your original mermaids file then...

- take out the 2 femiels for 2x sorc monk
- take out an aquamancer for a single return (I doubt u'll be using her every game and she's gonna get grim sniped anyways)
- take out all of the mermaid sorceresses for haste soldiers, unless you have a emerald buncle
- try the SS from the new modded starter you had but change it to taste

so yeah... start should now look like haste -> dancer -> spear/soldier, depending on opponent's field...

ah, thanks alot i will definetly do this and sorry if i reply slow(timezone)... also i only have one return in my inventory... so what do i put in for aqua's substitute?
Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
User avatar
LightsCameraAction
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Re: rate o.o

Postby sunbunman » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:51 am

meh leave her in that case unless u have a wrath/ faytis to put in there, but u'd really want 3x Spear (human) in there as well
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
User avatar
sunbunman
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:27 am

Re: rate o.o

Postby LightsCameraAction » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:17 am

sunbunman wrote:meh leave her in that case unless u have a wrath/ faytis to put in there, but u'd really want 3x Spear (human) in there as well

wrath of the sea lord??? the level 4 grimore??? If so I have only one copy...
and I do have only one faytis and I believe i have 3 spear humans...
Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
User avatar
LightsCameraAction
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Re: rate o.o

Postby angelspawns » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:32 am

Wrath, Return and Faytis all work with 1 copy. Their primary function is to clear the field of a lvl2/3/4 for a while. So use that Faytis, and just let it die again to get the SP back. NEVER revive Faytis, her sole purpose is to return lvl2(=2SP) to get ahead in the SP curve. Reviving or using her Skill defeats that purpose. ;D.
Image
User avatar
angelspawns
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: rate o.o

Postby LightsCameraAction » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:13 pm

angelspawns wrote:Wrath, Return and Faytis all work with 1 copy. Their primary function is to clear the field of a lvl2/3/4 for a while. So use that Faytis, and just let it die again to get the SP back. NEVER revive Faytis, her sole purpose is to return lvl2(=2SP) to get ahead in the SP curve. Reviving or using her Skill defeats that purpose. ;D.

hehe that is a cool ability i am definetly gonna use that :D
should i put on of the aqua mancern in the 2nd ss then??? I am going to post a file pic soon so you can check soon
Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
User avatar
LightsCameraAction
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Re: rate o.o

Postby angelspawns » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Basing this on starterdeck cards, i would do the following SS lineup:
Witch(+2SP), MoonlightWarrior/UndineSoldier(Falkowx10), Djin(Falkowx20), SongSorc(Remove<Agi3), Any3LP.

I you're using SongSorceres SS, look for ways to engage the enemy: MermaidSorceress, DeepSleep, ShearWinds, TimeStop, etc. If you can't engage the enemy unit replace the SongSorc with another damage SS.
It's an agressive aproach, but that's often the best way to go as starter. Let things die and kill troublesome units with SS's.

And indeed take the advice to replace Femiel etc. with the Lvl4 Human mermaids. GL!
Image
User avatar
angelspawns
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: rate o.o

Postby LightsCameraAction » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Okay I am really so happy that there a this amount of people willing to help the newbie out so thank you alot :).
Now one I currently only have mermaid spear fighter[human].
Now based on the best I can do I have made this file with all the information I have been able to gather from your kind tips :D.

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I will also put in a list of all the falkow cards I currently have
Units:
Expert Sorcerers x 1
Djinn x 1
Sea Hunter x 3
Song Sorceress x 2
Witch x 1
Sylph x 2
Undine x 1
Water Dragon x 1(odds are going to get another from level up)
Silver Wing x 2
Enchanter x 1
Rapier Fence of Regus x 3
Mermaid Sorceress x 3
Mermaid Girl Sorceress x 3 ( I think this is the one you mean and not mermaid dancer... in terms of the opening I dont see how it works when you summon 2 level 2 units in a row but you will notice in the picture and I have now told you the diffrence so just bringing that to attention :) )
Mermaid Transformation x 3 ( currently have 2 in the file)
Mermaid Shield Soldier x 3
Carrier [Singer of Friendship] x 1
Wind sorceress / Femiel x 2
Wizard Hunter of Regus x 2
Mermaid SPEAR FIGHTER [ HUMAN] X 1 (THE LEVEL 4 50 HP/ 50 ATTACK / 0 DEFENSE / 2 AGI / 2 RANGE/ 2** mermaid warrior)
Mermaid Sorceress [ human] x 3
Dilate & Ilbert x 1

Okay now that is my inventory at the moment all the other cards are in the file which you can see above which I hope is a good image. Do get back to me in your own time :) Thank you for your help so far and I hope it can keep going :)







This is an edit. I just had a match I won one match but then lost 2 and here is a video of the second loss
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 79acf0ac9b
Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
User avatar
LightsCameraAction
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Re: rate o.o

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:36 pm

I think this is a pretty good vid to watch. Sort of highlights Falkow playstyle and shows a super low rarity modded starter verse Endless Morning.

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 5708ba04c1

There's a lot you could learn from this vid.
The True Hero / Callonia
User avatar
GonFreeces31
 
Posts: 9322
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: rate o.o

Postby LightsCameraAction » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:47 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:I think this is a pretty good vid to watch. Sort of highlights Falkow playstyle and shows a super low rarity modded starter verse Endless Morning.

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 5708ba04c1

There's a lot you could learn from this vid.

Oh okay then :) I will watch it then hehe I do
is this endless morning one that new one with the blonde dude?

wow your abused his field, Those cards are a bit advanced for my file at the moment but they are a nice insight to the future mwahahhahah
Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
User avatar
LightsCameraAction
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests