rate o.o

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: rate o.o

Postby sunbunman » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:54 am

LightsCameraAction wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:I think this is a pretty good vid to watch. Sort of highlights Falkow playstyle and shows a super low rarity modded starter verse Endless Morning.

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 5708ba04c1

There's a lot you could learn from this vid.

Oh okay then :) I will watch it then hehe I do
is this endless morning one that new one with the blonde dude?

wow your abused his field, Those cards are a bit advanced for my file at the moment but they are a nice insight to the future mwahahhahah

Lol falkow is all about field control, u'll learn to abuse a lot of field as you play along ^^
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:17 am

Yeah other spheres have strong combos and things like that. With falkow your strengths lie in countering the opponents strategy.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby LightsCameraAction » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:11 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Yeah other spheres have strong combos and things like that. With falkow your strengths lie in countering the opponents strategy.

hehe I noticed that in gon's match up :P
heh I just nope I can finish this file to a standard that I can win on a better average so I don't miss out on that new event 5 of 7 thing :O

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
LightsCameraAction

Postby LightsCameraAction » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:10 pm

I think I have made a breakthrough buddies :D heheheheh

an opening I thought of is haste > slyph > mermaids( lv 3 )
get metia out quick to overpower the field and i would say these grimores are kind of balanced unlike absolute defense....(gives defense to enemy )
but I will wait for your approval before I become to happy :o

LightsCameraAction

Postby sunbunman » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Not bad looks pretty solid, everything else is stuff I would change to suit my playstyle so should be okay for u ^^

Though it would be a good idea to change frozen lance to wrath of sealord, of and change your anchor, harpy can cause real problems to ur game, try def = 0 or something that doesn't always hamper your file

I'm jealous of ur 3 spear fighter >.>
sunbunman

Postby LightsCameraAction » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:40 pm

sunbunman wrote:Not bad looks pretty solid, everything else is stuff I would change to suit my playstyle so should be okay for u ^^

Though it would be a good idea to change frozen lance to wrath of sealord, of and change your anchor, harpy can cause real problems to ur game, try def = 0 or something that doesn't always hamper your file

I'm jealous of ur 3 spear fighter >.>

hehe I am quite happy.... spear fight dominates when you have her out..... that skill of hers is beast

hmm frozen lance seems effective in some situations and wrath seems kinda eehhhh to me but I might change it
yea i noticed that she effects falkow units badly
lol dont be jealous we are buddies :p i can share

this is basically how the file should work but the npc is in some ways "Dumb"
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 2c080a70ea

this is one you will probably prefer to watch, against an actual person
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 810b876266

LightsCameraAction

Postby sunbunman » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Have I think you should put in soldier (human) instead of sea claw, she's a pretty decent tank and spear's open gets wasted that early in game when the opponent hasn't even made a field yet to disrupt

watched the 2nd replay, u should have rested the spear to kill of both columns instead of onli 1

and here's a replay showing the significance of the final SS, though I'm playing my Defs not mermaids

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 7d24ad8fc7
sunbunman

Postby LightsCameraAction » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 pm

sunbunman wrote:Have I think you should put in soldier (human) instead of sea claw, she's a pretty decent tank and spear's open gets wasted that early in game when the opponent hasn't even made a field yet to disrupt

watched the 2nd replay, u should have rested the spear to kill of both columns instead of onli 1

and here's a replay showing the significance of the final SS, though I'm playing my Defs not mermaids

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 7d24ad8fc7

The thing is the effect says your units have to be disengaged for it to work so if i let her rest then it would have just been a waste then and aight I am going to check it out :)
and I have 2 human soldier so I am just hoping I can get a 3rd then I will take out claw

oh I see what you are saying, using ss like that have benifits rather than the side effects like harpy and ork...

LightsCameraAction

Postby Flock » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Sunbunman meant rest the spear in front(the non-human one). The double column skill needs open enemies to hit, but your front spear's attack killed/closed one of them and you could only hit 1 column after that.

Now for the comments from a sub 1500rp noob.
Sylph is used mainly for its +5agi open skill; using it to buff your haste soldier did nothing. I would play
haste ->
lost tome or girl sorceress if haste can use that +10AT ->
girl sorc/tome, whichever u didn't play last turn, or mermaid spear if you want the open or need some presence asap ->
spear human if you didn't play mermaid spear.

In any case, save the sylph for when you really need to move first, like on spear human several turns in, or save it for sorc monk if mermaid transformation is enough.

Play in crest arena till lv15. It has a high(100%?) chance of treasure battles (free card if you win), and is fixed at 40xp per win IIRC, so you want to squeeze in as many wins as you can in crest. If you get 8 levels from a single folrart win, you're missing out on a lot of free cards. You need to read all the skills that your opponents play anyway, so start reading while in crest and you won't be overloaded in folrart. There's some 5of7 going on now though, and i don't know if crest counts.

Re: 3LP anchor. The falkow starter has only got that one. Yea it sucked until i got a star dragon somewhere in crest. 3agi sorc monk lost me so many games then.

Also, you have 2 different accounts with mermaids?
Flock

Postby LightsCameraAction » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Flock wrote:Sunbunman meant rest the spear in front(the non-human one). The double column skill needs open enemies to hit, but your front spear's attack killed/closed one of them and you could only hit 1 column after that.

Now for the comments from a sub 1500rp noob.
Sylph is used mainly for its +5agi open skill; using it to buff your haste soldier did nothing. I would play
haste ->
lost tome or girl sorceress if haste can use that +10AT ->
girl sorc/tome, whichever u didn't play last turn, or mermaid spear if you want the open or need some presence asap ->
spear human if you didn't play mermaid spear.

In any case, save the sylph for when you really need to move first, like on spear human several turns in, or save it for sorc monk if mermaid transformation is enough.

Play in crest arena till lv15. It has a high(100%?) chance of treasure battles (free card if you win), and is fixed at 40xp per win IIRC, so you want to squeeze in as many wins as you can in crest. If you get 8 levels from a single folrart win, you're missing out on a lot of free cards. You need to read all the skills that your opponents play anyway, so start reading while in crest and you won't be overloaded in folrart. There's some 5of7 going on now though, and i don't know if crest counts.

Re: 3LP anchor. The falkow starter has only got that one. Yea it sucked until i got a star dragon somewhere in crest. 3agi sorc monk lost me so many games then.

Also, you have 2 different accounts with mermaids?

Oh I see makes sense I suppose
I use sylph to sacrifice for my first ss helping me to get out my higher level 4 mermaids but I will change that then cause you do have a point in your statement
hmmm so it would be better to go hate > lost tome > girl sorceress and go on from there?
in crest I try to only play private matches because it takes away the boost, Which was a tip i got when we got locked out of crest and hit into folrart -.- emotional times
Lol Dont worry I plan on changing it when I get the chance harpy is a back stabber

and I remade an account because I was failing on the old one bought the faction then sold the ones that weren't needed and then bought another. Thanks to this I have the 3 copies needed and I have 2 of the mermaid...... soldier or what ever one she is (she is human in a dress with 60 hp and 2 action skills carries a red knife of some sort and the picture is her on land)
but yea remade, sold and bought again :)
and I think the 5 of 7 event works in crest also So i am playing quite a bit everyday to make sure I get the prizes mwahhahah

LightsCameraAction

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom