300 Gran Start: Waste or Save

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

300 Gran Start: Waste or Save

Postby Jeckoski » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:34 am

Well, the subject already implies everything I think..
I'm new and I've picked the Falkow Starter (Gowen may be strong, but it's just tooooooo common. I was thinking Lawtia, but, it reminds me of a late game preference if I have collected good cards to be used)...although, I still need some tweaks. I can survive the Npc's but the players in the Crest, even Lvl 1 have good cards!! Is it because they've used the free 300 Gran?
Now I'm thinking If I need to save it or buy some cards (the lottery was the cheapest in my opinion)
What do you think guys? Need some suggestions..

Thanks..
Jeckoski

Re: 300 Gran Start: Waste or Save

Postby Romdeau » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:37 am

Not to be rude, but if I had a dollar for every "what should I buy with my gran" thread I'd have enough to live comfortably for 6 months without working.
Romdeau

Postby Jeckoski » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:50 am

I asked for a suggestion..not some comment discouraging a player..You may be a Pro (more or less), but that doesn't mean you can act so cocky.
Yes..I've searched and I already saw other threads like this..I wasn't satisfied..
I guess you didn't read a few words in my thread..I said I'm new..Try to be nice..
By the way...as for a commentator like you... You're f***** rude..You should be proud.
Jeckoski

Postby Romdeau » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 am

Your comments are noted sir.
Romdeau

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom