Refess Rush- A Dumb Khiruki Idea

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Refess Rush- A Dumb Khiruki Idea

Postby Khiruki » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:23 pm

So I got bored and decided to make a lvl 2 Falkow rush. After opening my file editor, I realized that I had a lot less lvl 2 Falkow units than I thought. I already got the dark rush prebuilt, so I scratched Lawtia off, and I'm sick of Gowen. I already have a pixy file anyways.

So I decided to make a lvl 2 Refess rush. Here's what it looks like now:
I tried it for a stress test against the serpents NPC and I won with only Fierte going off. However, a real player wouldn't let Annette keep rolling to level 8. A real player would also use stuff like Sweeping Tidal or Cyclone. Anyways, the NPC test showed that the file had some capability, but I'm not entirely sure where else to go with this. Cassowary King, Safira, and Veerlat never really left the file due to the NPC's Elite Fencer, so it ended up mostly as showing that Annette can be scary when left alone.

So what I'm not sure about are the SS, as the file kinda relies on each other, which a the Salamander Soldier SS could mess up, and basically the two right-hand columns. Any help?
ImageImage
Khiruki

Re: Refess Rush- A Dumb Khiruki Idea

Postby GOSCAR » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Try using the Twin Wing Knights. They are fun to use.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby basilis » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:17 am

The triple shield knight is stalling for what, exactly? Same for puffball. You need to save up 2 SP to use him. In a rush, 2 SP is used for reviving, or for new units.

As a rush you want to be aggressive. Twin knights are cool indeed. Also more copies of your key units.
basilis

Postby Seizan » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:06 am

He's stalling to set up field, same thing Refess has been stalling since beginning? To actually deal some dmg he needs both Verlaat and fat lycantrophe on field, and once fatty is out Shield Knight can actually deal dmg. Annette needs time to work too.
Seizan

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:38 am

You could consider adding the umm, Folrart Scout from the new set since he actively can grim bane. I kind of think the 3 shield knights aren't really needed, 2 might be enough but who knows. The shield the weak combo with the Royalty Shield guy does work great.

What's the open for this... Shield knight -> Lycan -> Verlaat? If you did that the lycan would hit the field start daytime.

Also... What about good old Arius?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom