Hello again

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Hello again

Postby GuilleumeFG » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:28 am

Here i am again back to alteil.. some may remember me from 2009/2010 Nicotine was my account back there but now im restarting from zero with my new Guillaume acc, mainly because i did many bad picks on my lvl ups on nicotine and went mad recycing my 100 dollar invested to none trying to get specific cards, now more experienced (i played an alt acc "slaughterz" for some time and get an winning streak of 57) alot more patient on the issue of getting those specific cards i will try this game again.

today i bought 5k potcash that i will probably receive within 2-3 days and i dont have much knowledge about buying this or that so im here to ask for some help from the comunity.

that 5k potcash will turn into 6k gran so what do i do with it? i want to buid a Starmander File, is it possible to get 3 marduks with 2 boxes? or should i try some other file(a competitive one), that i can get most cards for it with those 6k gran or most of the file, im probably going to buy +6k next week but i would like to try EX lotto with some of it.

Nice to be here again :D

AqvasFire2 wrote: poke yourself in the eye and do some special move!
GuilleumeFG

Re: Hello again

Postby gadu » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:18 am

Lecaf couldn't get one DanDan (three star card) with over $50 worth of packs, so I wouldn't expect boxes to be any different. You should probably wait until Xmas/New Year in case something happens.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:49 am

I think I remember you! Check out the pre builts first prolly and go from there?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GuilleumeFG » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:58 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:I think I remember you! Check out the pre builts first prolly and go from there?

sure thats some good advice, i realy liked the serpents and the lawt rush ones but there are many of them out there, if i buy them is just to have, i dont realy like to play with files that everyone uses mainly cuz there hates for them in every file around.

yep you shoud remember me i placed 4th in that Gon's Tourny a long time ago ;)

side note: where is DG did he retired? (im askin cuz he was like my mentor aroud here aways teaching me some strategy)

GuilleumeFG

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:43 am

DG got banned from forums so he uh retired I believe to work on a job irl.
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:01 pm

GuilleumeFG wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:I think I remember you! Check out the pre builts first prolly and go from there?
side note: where is DG did he retired? (im askin cuz he was like my mentor aroud here aways teaching me some strategy)

Uh, yeah he quit a long time ago and he's permanently banned from the forums. Like Callonia said he quit to focus on his job or something like that.
Romdeau

Postby GuilleumeFG » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Romdeau wrote:
GuilleumeFG wrote:

Uh, yeah he quit a long time ago and he's permanently banned from the forums. Like Callonia said he quit to focus on his job or something like that.

Best of luck to him on his job, too bad he got ban he was a very good player.

GuilleumeFG

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom