Solar Kingdom File Help

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Solar Kingdom File Help

Postby CainHyde » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:14 am

Did you also tell Worthing the file in question also use 2 Cait Sith SS and the file actually do need 4 Refess sphere?
Probably it's good idea to have 2 Buncle for Lv 3 Refess file like Buncle, SK, and whatever.
But like Call, I don't think 2 Buncle is suitable in this case.
Please note that I realize it very well that Cait Sith SS (as cemetery retrieval) is not the best SS ever.
There are several dozen better SS that can be improve this file greatly compared to Cait Sith.

And stop with WK reference.
Any time I see Elite Fencer, I always too busy use all my energy to NOT pressing give up right away.
3 Return, Tidal, Wrath, Volfied, or even witch, every single one of them give the same effect to me.
They are auto Hopeless match flag to me.
I'll just let them playing with my file and I play with my Plant VS Zombies.
Also... Fruit and AGI roll is Alteil random, I refuse to believe it's exact 50-50.
It might actually even depends on your constellation or something.

Fruit is good card, no argument for that.
Like for Dalos, Francis, RFA, or other things but I don't think so against Return and WK.
Just like Falkow files, I believe Refess file actually have tight file space and potential of SP problem.
I believe adding non-sphere card that don't guaranteed certain benefit is not the best idea.
Probably you can do it if you're playing with Beltorart files with Ermitage or some other Gowen-Refess card.
I don't have the card for that though and I'm going to play WK file first before I play non silly Gowen file.

For KP, I think I have some idea for the file that can use it.
Replace Weiss with KP, and change first SS to that SS.
I might try it later after maintenance.

And I just remember why I switch Healing powder with Weiss.
It's cursed Shade timing and SP minus ability.
I was frustrated after getting hit repeatedly with them several times in a row, and say Go to Hell to Healing Powder after grabbing Weiss from one of the event.
Btw... for this file Lavende is good addition, too bad buying 3 copy for that kind of price is kinda overkill.
I didn't buy it last week.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Callonia » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:56 am

2 buncles is useful in certain file structures.

But its not useful for cainhydes cuz he is running lvl 4 units.

If he encounters a buncle backlash on turn 1 all the well fo rhim cuz he doesn't waste a sphere level anyways.

And i have faced and killed Worthing's solar kingdom return before.

2 buncles can be useful in lvl 3 rush. But not that useful when you're running lvl 4s you don't wanna lower that sphere level later on cuz you'll be needing to summon a guardian or in an event of assassination or rfa.

And don't put worthing on a pedestal, he's a sore loser, stalls for 2 hours cuz he knows he gonna lose to my deck when he ran wiz kingdom and i still hate him for it.
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:29 pm

...Try KP opening, and facing Gowen Silly file with Archer Scout Opening.
I can't generate SP, and they can generate SP without intervention from me.
Now I get irritated even more than losing to WK or Buncle backslash.

Before I get 3 copy of ranged unit that doesn't killed by Gowen Lv 2 unit in ONE hit, go to hell with KP.
There is no stopping it.
CainHyde

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 pm

I always end up being the bad guy. If you played buncle vs archer, they will dryad and you're down 2 sp anyway. Have you tried kp vs cath? It works well. But no one plays falk anymore so I guess you gotta worry about gowen the most.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:22 pm

I don't open with KP, its generally a waste for me, better to lead with shield knight, then KP then Wisp of the light on KP.

Lameness of Shades and Salamanders knows no bounds.

Have to wisp KP for kp to live to generate sp against shade unless ur really unlucky and shade hits ur kp again and again.

Gowen however always fall for the trap.

They herp derp SALAMANDER! SALAMANDER THAT KP INTO STONE AGES! While playing that archer scout with nice beefy 20 hp which i am jealous to have, i heard KP ussed to have 20 hp and 2 agi if that is the case, then gimme the hp back.

Archer scout have 20 hp, 3 agi, and rng 3. why the unfairness.

I have to Wisp the KP all the time when facing gowen files.

However i tend to get tricked if they running some multisphere that have some gowen cards aka salamander so i don't see it coming and they kill kp. Annnoying.
Callonia

Postby Rougefox » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:31 am

Callonia wrote:I don't open with KP, its generally a waste for me, better to lead with shield knight, then KP then Wisp of the light on KP.

Lameness of Shades and Salamanders knows no bounds.

Have to wisp KP for kp to live to generate sp against shade unless ur really unlucky and shade hits ur kp again and again.

Gowen however always fall for the trap.

They herp derp SALAMANDER! SALAMANDER THAT KP INTO STONE AGES! While playing that archer scout with nice beefy 20 hp which i am jealous to have, i heard KP ussed to have 20 hp and 2 agi if that is the case, then gimme the hp back.

Archer scout have 20 hp, 3 agi, and rng 3. why the unfairness.

I have to Wisp the KP all the time when facing gowen files.

However i tend to get tricked if they running some multisphere that have some gowen cards aka salamander so i don't see it coming and they kill kp. Annnoying.

the reason you'll get for difference in stats is cause scout is lvl2, KP is lvl1. I still wish KP was 1sp -> 2sp like scout and owl sage.
Rougefox

Postby CainHyde » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:24 am

Rougefox wrote:the reason you'll get for difference in stats is cause scout is lvl2, KP is lvl1. I still wish KP was 1sp -> 2sp like scout and owl sage.

Then... see Will o'the Wisp, KP, and then look at Salamander.
Give me your defense for difference in stat.
There is no stopping it.
CainHyde

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:38 am

That's why I said refess needs a new spirit.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby CainHyde » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 pm

But Refess can't get any new Great Spirit, unless in future set we have other Great Spirit. :|
If there are no more Great Spirit in future set, other than Wisp and KP errata, the only solution is make Logress release Ex version of Great Spirit or special card just like Chibi Dalos.
All of them sounds unlikely to happen though IMO.
There is no stopping it.
CainHyde

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:54 pm

I also think a huge problem for solar kingdom, especially level 3 solar, is the problem of salamander. Generic gowen file starts off with Kurina and sallies, meaning they have multiple 40AT ranged units Refess can't defend against and can't easily kill. Killing the salamanders means gowen souls activate, refess units die, and refess player won't have SP to build his field.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom