Lawtia Deck adjusting!! Help?

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Lawtia Deck adjusting!! Help?

Postby SmallStar1 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Edited again 1st ss is now asuet,2nd ss is arthopauld 3rd ss is now zug and added another shade

Just wanted to hear others people suggestions on it. so i can improve the file :)
Thanks for all the help people
Last edited by SmallStar1 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
SmallStar1

Re: Lawtia Deck adjusting!! Help?

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:51 pm

It usually helps if you list what cards you have so people can give you better suggestions when it comes to which cards to place in the file. I can easily advice cards like sumar, and third copies of the dolls your using, but it highly unlikely you have them. Revenant isn't optimal, but he might be the best you have depending on your collection. You can consider packing a second engage grim in case the first Soul Bind gets grimbaned. I once lost a tournament match because my opponent managed to grimbane me exactly once and it coincidentally took that grim :). The SS lineup you use can also largely depend on which high rarity cards you managed to get.

There's a couple of cards in this file that might not see a lot of play and can be removed to save space. Night wing wyvern is a bit odd in this file as this seems to be a lawtia rush with a low ammount of LP (compared to mids and bigs, for a level 3 rush file 8~9 LP is common). Since you usually want to keep your sfere level at 3 untill you start running out of level 3's you won't be able to play it around the start (unless you get lucky and see some great oppertunity to use him, but as that'll require you to have at least 5 sp at the beginning of a turn it's unlikely to happen), and at the end of a match it might not be smart to play him as he'll be an LP liability.
You're also currently using both dalos and zugerosa. Both can be used as endgame cards, but in a rush like this you'll usually won't have the sp to use them both, so you can remove one of them if you need some more file space.
Finally consuming grudge can be a great grim if you need to trigger an SS, but I think it doesn't suit your current SS lineup that well. You don't have the LP to spare and for the SS you're currently using it isn't that important to be able to trigger them earlier.

I don't have much experience with doll files though, so there are probably more experienced players who can help you out with the details.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:29 am

Yeah I think you'd be best off just running a straight level 3 lawtia rush like the NBK pre built. But at 6-4 looks like you're doing alright. Your deck is also surprisingly solid for a beginner. Units and souls are all pretty good. Nice job.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:31 am

lol i think it is very interesting and well balanced, but remember to be creative, and try new stuff out, also when battling in folart, make multiple decks with different ss or ss order, using the same deck over and over can be very boring at times
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby SmallStar1 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Thanks for the advice you guys going to post the changes to the deck later :)
SmallStar1

Postby yamyam » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:07 pm

I've fought your file (iczer name: yammurka), so pretty much I can see that u have problems landing units, since it was like u never have more than 2 units on field at the same time... I myself still use lawtia starter with some helps from NBK, and it's not an expensive deck (a set of igina, some 2*, and shielded cards), u can replace igina with something else anyway... And imho, there's no point for u to use consuming grudge, it doesn't fit ur ss line up... For the ss, I'd recommend sp+2 ss for the 1st spot, it helps u swarm faster (I guess that's why I never pick 40dmg+1sp for lv up),then others that will support ur playstyle. .. and use lv 2 units there, they'll help u...
Image Image
yamyam

Postby SmallStar1 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm

The deck has been edited refer to top to see new deck
SmallStar1

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 pm

I think if you're using Dalos you should scrap Zuga, or vice versa.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyman2 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm a huge fan of 3 shades in level 3 rushes. It helps to balance the flow of your units and disrupts your opponent's, especially if they're level 3 too. It prevents action skills from being used too.
Icyman2

Postby SmallStar1 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:24 pm

just edited file also have 3 magic doll fencers know if that helps my deck any
SmallStar1

Next

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom