What does Lv+blank abilities do?

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

What does Lv+blank abilities do?

Postby Emries » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:01 pm

For example, The Magician, Primrose has an open skill that makes all friendly units Lv+2. What is that used for? Does it mean that it costs less to Rank Up? Or do the cards all get increased stats with the new levels? Thanks :P
Emries

Re: What does Lv+blank abilities do?

Postby CainHyde » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Emries wrote:For example, The Magician, Primrose has an open skill that makes all friendly units Lv+2. What is that used for? Does it mean that it costs less to Rank Up? Or do the cards all get increased stats with the new levels? Thanks :P

Well... there are several strategy that involves level.
For example:
- To avoid Return effect
- RFA SS
- Regus Patrol SS
- To troll Instant Revival user
- To avoid Belus and BKR silly start skill
- Etc

But usually it doesn't give direct effect at all unless you or your enemy have card that require specific level to works.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:58 pm

All Lv+# skills are there to battle return cards that are based on lv. Which is quite stupid, since no way to make grims go first or the fact that Unit open skill will always go after grim ones.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Icyglare » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 am

Also, units like Command Dolls have level requirements for some of their skills while units like Mildoreo's auto skill attack only works on units lv3 and below.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Seizan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:47 am

Basically, they raise lvl to take advantage of other lvl-dependant effects. For example you could use Lady Paladin's open lvl+1 to raise Knight Captain's lvl from 3 to 4 so Judie's auto can work without any base lvl 4 unit on your side. Or play her same round your Wizard Archer ss triggers to get extra 5 attack boost on your units.
Seizan

Postby hexagram » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:34 pm

When I was a noob I used to think that if you get more sp when a unit is sent to grave if you increase their lvl before they close. Imagine that +6sp with miracle fruit.

When I was even noobier I used to think that units were like grims and you did not get the sp invested back when you played them. That might be one reason why noobs sometimes always revive when they can and get into a sp lock. That is partly the reason why I did anyway.

Alteil seems pretty easy for me now but for the complete noob without help it might seem quite complicated. Even for players of traditional card games as it uses complely different mechanics and each card has various skills. It also lacks drawing and turns. In all I think it would be almost impossible to play alteil as a traditional paper card game or take excessively long.

Sometimes alteil may feel like rock -paper- scissors but I believe it is a pretty supperior and diverse game. Plus it is not as clear cut as paper has a chance of beating scissors albeit the odds are against it.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom