read full text

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

read full text

Postby jackbarton » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:01 pm

how can i read long text in the skill ability during game?
an example when i check fireball breath what i see type is:
[conditional use/Gowen LV6 or higher] Do [damage: 30] to target enemy unit. Increase Refess, Lawtia Falkow levels by 1.
but if i go to card list in game site i read also: . Decrease Gowen level by 3.
there is a way to read all text from game?
thx.
jackbarton

Re: read full text

Postby jackbarton » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:14 pm

well at this point i will suggest to fix this problem couz is really annoyng have to check everytime
jackbarton

Postby Icyglare » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:59 pm

It's because of your Font Size, the game uses it and when it's too big, not all the words fit
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Seizan » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:33 am

Icyglare wrote:It's because of your Font Size, the game uses it and when it's too big, not all the words fit

Once again you prove your ignorance to surrounding world. It's a flash game. Browser settings can't do squat about size of font in flash.
Seizan

Postby fargone » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:31 pm

try reducing your dpi?

I dunno, I have a 27" monitor, I dont get those problems.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Logress » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:15 am

I had some luck installing Adobe products (the free demo versions are usually fine) because they usually give you a bunch more fonts. The game tries to pick one that works for it and fits, so more fonts means a better chance of it looking right.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 am

Reminds me of the support i got from another game where i was told to uninstall the game and then reinstall it, while later i had to find out on my own that the issue was a completely different one and had nothing to do with the installation.

I tell you what. The text used to display perfectly fine until some alteil "upgrades" occurred and since then it dosn't display the proper text. It only happened to us because there were some changes done on the server side. If we are told to fix it ourselves, then we could at least get some helpful detail.

It's outrageous how faults in products are handled sometimes.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby Teru » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:22 am

Fonts generally display fine for me after I switch to Japanese locale.
Teru

Postby fargone » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Interfectorexcrem wrote:Reminds me of the support i got from another game where i was told to uninstall the game and then reinstall it, while later i had to find out on my own that the issue was a completely different one and had nothing to do with the installation.

I tell you what. The text used to display perfectly fine until some alteil "upgrades" occurred and since then it dosn't display the proper text. It only happened to us because there were some changes done on the server side. If we are told to fix it ourselves, then we could at least get some helpful detail.

It's outrageous how faults in products are handled sometimes.

Its outrageous how people like to push their "poor me's" onto others even when it doesn't fit. I have had NO changes since the upgrades to fonts and sizes. I DO have adobe reader and some other free adobe programs. I DONT have the issues you do. Its not because of my screen size... its because I maintain and update my pc.

If you drive a car, you learn to put oil and petrol into it. You check the tires, and update them as required - same goes for brakes. Your pc also requires maintenance. The one thing I have found some consistency in morons like you who demand everything that is going wrong is someone elses fault - almost none of them maintain their pc.

So... Fix it yourself. That is your responsibility, not anyone elses. While your at it, buy a pistol and some bullets, then serve yourself some breakfast.

Its outrageous how dickheads think all of their problems are someone else's to fix. You want helpful detail? Try actually doing what was suggested, then come back and turn on the iCry.

<This response does not apply to the OP.>
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:40 pm

I see you really can't help it.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Next

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom