read full text

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: read full text

Postby Logress » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:38 am

Nothing's changed with regard to the fonts since we launched. I don't think there are even any fonts in the game, it just chooses something from your computer.

Anyway, if for any reason you can't read all the text in the card, you can bring it up from the CARD LIST on the main page and read the skills.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress
 
Posts: 6314
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 9:36 am

Re: read full text

Postby Khiruki » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:42 am

Logress wrote:Nothing's changed with regard to the fonts since we launched. I don't think there are even any fonts in the game, it just chooses something from your computer.

Anyway, if for any reason you can't read all the text in the card, you can bring it up from the CARD LIST on the main page and read the skills.


That's quite interesting.
ImageImage
User avatar
Khiruki
 
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: read full text

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:19 am

Here's a suggestion:
A quick link for downloading the right font would be good.
Image
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:46 am

Re: read full text

Postby Logress » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:50 pm

I don't know what makes it choose one font as a priority over the other, so if there's a bad choice for a font that has a high priority is on your machine, my individual suggestion won't help -- since I have no control over the fonts already on your machine. That's why I suggested installing (free) Acrobat reader or the free demo version of an Adobe product, because they usually install a ton of fonts, and in my experience that usually gets Alteil a small font choice it likes.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress
 
Posts: 6314
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 9:36 am

Re: read full text

Postby fargone » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:40 am

(off topic)

dickheads is not filtered out on these forums?

LOL
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: read full text

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:46 am

Can't say it's really off-topic.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: read full text

Postby hexagram » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:42 pm

fargone wrote:(off topic)

dickheads is not filtered out on these forums?

LOL


minge does not filter out too.

The english actor from King s speach said the word American actress Amanda Seyfried's she had it tattoeed on her foot- fail. It is British slang see news/pic
Image

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram
 
Posts: 1021
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: read full text

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:34 pm

And Bender is british slang as well, let's ban Avatar.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Previous

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests