Beta signup?

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Beta signup?

Postby UrbanLegion » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Hi ^_^ Just wondering do you need to be invited to participate in the beta or can you sign up for it? =D
*MEOW*
UrbanLegion

Re: Beta signup?

Postby DanTheTimid » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:54 pm

to quote Lupos the site admin:
"If you alpha tested your automatically in for the beta. If you want in on the Beta all you really need to do is be signed up on the site. The Beta will be much larger and much less restricted. Though there is a cap on the total number of sign ups it will be much higher."

This quote can be found here: http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php?f ... =viewtopic
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby UrbanLegion » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:49 am

Thanks Dan :D Should have taken a better look round the forums it seems but when your internet is capped you get a lil anoyed waiting for web pages to load :roll: So I am guessing they just choose emails at random and send invites (after the alpha ones are sent) or something along those lines :lol: So will just wait and see!
*MEOW*
UrbanLegion

Postby Akjeil » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:41 pm

Subject: Beta signup?

UrbanLegion wrote:...So I am guessing they just choose emails at random and send invites (after the alpha ones are sent) or something along those lines :lol: So will just wait and see!
DanTheTimid wrote:to quote Lupos the site admin:
"... If you want in on the Beta all you really need to do is be signed up on the site. The Beta will be much larger and much less restricted..."

I had the same question before; actually I think what he meant is that since you're signed up as a member of the website now, you're signed up automatically for the Beta (they did the email invites for the Alpha, but it's less restricted now).

Don't know for sure if they'll send emails announcing the Beta, so far they've been giving news updates concerning it on the main page of the site itself (and more details in some forum threads, of course).

-Beta-kjeil
"A rabbit made from candy > candy made from a rabbit."
-Important Things With Demetri Martin, "Games: Greater than/ Equal to"
Akjeil

Postby lupos » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:09 am

With our current total user count, if you have an account, your almost def in. However we may space them out a little bit just to ease in to it in the off chance in becomes to much. We will send out emails letting people know that they are in and giving you any extra instruction if need be. Though the plan is to just make the "launch button" active and your current username and password should work. Now all that's left to do is wait.... ;loading
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Allied » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:18 am

Lupos this waiting is killing me lol
Allied

Postby Akjeil » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:50 am

Allied wrote:Lupos this waiting is killing me lol

As a consolation you could pass the time playing 'paper, rock, scissors' with peopel over PM or AIM :lol:

-Akjeil Beats Scissors ;loading
"A rabbit made from candy > candy made from a rabbit."
-Important Things With Demetri Martin, "Games: Greater than/ Equal to"
Akjeil

Postby Skyress » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:27 pm

did the beta start yet cause in the faq it said that beta started on the 27th?
Skyress

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:43 pm

The current ETA for the beta is July 4th, though with all the delays the game has had so far I wouldn't necessarily suggest canceling all your plans for the day. Check the news posts for the latest, here's I believe the most recent one:
http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php?f ... =viewtopic
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Skyress » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:03 pm

DanTheTimid wrote:The current ETA for the beta is July 4th, though with all the delays the game has had so far I wouldn't necessarily suggest canceling all your plans for the day. Check the news posts for the latest, here's I believe the most recent one:
http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php?f ... =viewtopic

thx that helped
Skyress

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom