Pre Built Usage:Death in Details

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Pre Built Usage:Death in Details

Postby wakka9ca » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:58 am

Well, as long as a certain dragon summoner is involved... icyman will strike back.
wakka9ca

Postby OxyAcid » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:30 am

@Icyman2
Thanks sir.. but I think its kinda rude to answer someone with such words.. try to be nice sir XD
I'm still new! XD
OxyAcid

Postby Godric » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 am

I'd suggest modifying the file a bit if you haven't already. One of the problems I found was that all the major units are Rng 1 (not so much XXXX, as his ability isn't restricted by range), so if you manage to build up a momentum, you can't actually play all your units until something else dies. Some good cards to put in that fit the theme would be Dragon of the Mercurial Night, Dagon, or Joachim. Some of these might be a bit hard to get a hold of, but they're worth the effort if you can manage it.
I also took out my Ancient Zombie lord for a second Shade, as double shade can wreck the flow of a Cath>Owl Sage opening, and generally shade is a brilliant card.
the 2nd and 4th SS could also do with a change, people commonly iczer into 2LP SS thanks to Mitzett, and Death Knight probably isn't as strong as Dub or Mitzette anyway, and if you think you can control your opening enough, changing MD Support for a Priestess of Madness can give you a bit more flexibility in your early game.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby OxyAcid » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:49 am

Thanks sir Godric.. I have 3 Dalos to insert and thinking on replacin that crest devils (JUST THINKIN!! XD)
Would I get Sp shortage if I change the 2nd SS? I'm still lookin for a good card..
I'm not good at timing so I'll replace my 3rd SS with something else.. -_-
OxyAcid

Postby Godric » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 am

I ended up replacing my 2nd SS for a Dub Rido, as long as you keep your opponent down with your own SP drain, you shouldn't have too much trouble keeping ahead SP wise, and that should let you pump out your high lvl units. A third Soul Pact would probably help out your own SP generation too.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 am

I replaced the second SS with Rasthirea, that SS is gold in this kind of file.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby LoneKnight » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:24 pm

So hey, just beat some 1990 RP guy playing Dilate-Allind with a modified version (switched out XXXX for soul eater, put in a Bitter destiny). NWN makes it a really good counter file against lvl 4 files. Which there are a lot of. Dilate/Ruuca/Mard/Urg/JW/BKR etc...
LoneKnight

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 pm

How many night wing wyverns do you have in your file?
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby sunbunman » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:57 am

LoneKnight wrote:So hey, just beat some 1990 RP guy playing Dilate-Allind with a modified version (switched out XXXX for soul eater, put in a Bitter destiny). NWN makes it a really good counter file against lvl 4 files. Which there are a lot of. Dilate/Ruuca/Mard/Urg/JW/BKR etc...

I saw that battle, francis + crest vet swordsman ripped dilate apart rofl
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:43 am

How are ppl doing with this?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom