EX and normal Backlash

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

EX and normal Backlash

Postby Genbu » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:40 pm

I've always wondered if you can play the original and ex on the field without character backlash?

I've always wondered if building a file with all four strategists of WK alright and what would be the other cards in the file also?
Note:two copies of each strategists.

And if putting the four strategists together is not an okay idea

What file is good for vordore?

what file is good for snarf?

What file is good for rozari?

and the most important what file is good for Ladol?
To learn from the best ... sunbunman and inspiration AlanK

Damn why is Ladol level 2.
Genbu

Re: I've always wondered...

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Just for future reference, you might want to make your threads, if you even bother making any, more indicative title-wise.

Overall the strategists don't synergize much, since they work within different principles (control, stat manipulation, support etc.) and yes, EX versions are treated as different cards, so it is possible to field both EX Vordore, as well as Regular Vordore.

I have to admit that I haven't got much experience with Falkow, so I can't tell you much about what files they would fit in, other than that Snaf has been used to catapult Brutal Mammoth to oblivious levels. Especially Ladol is a really gimmicky card, but I remember exemplar making a file with it, that included teleportation soldier and other units that work well with his buffs, e.g. someone also used Larut, Forveontsa to boost range, my memory is a bit foggy, since it's been a good while since somebody did something with it.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Refex » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:58 pm

rozari works well with dilate/ruuca file.

snaf is for 999 hp tanks OR leviathan files

ladol sucks

vordore im not sure, he looks like he fits in rushes but he is a lv 4 o_O
Refex

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:14 pm

They can be used and you can win games with them sure. I've seen Exemplar do awesome things with Ladol.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Refex » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:38 pm

really? i'd like to watch some ladol magic too! is there a replay?
Refex

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:40 pm

There used to be. I mean the buff she gives out is really good. I think people just get caught up making assumptions about how a file using ladol "should work" and don't think enough about how a file using ladol "can work."
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby NitroDino » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Ladol can work with Sword of Glory / Foveontsa. Foveontsa gives the RNG buff to RNG 1 units. I think it would work really great in a falkow lvl2 rush with Haste Soldier, EX Wizard Soldier of Regus and EX Archer of Regus.
NitroDino

Postby sunbunman » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 am

Of all the strategists the two i'd most likely use ladol for her ability to give wk units tanking power and vordore for epic buffs.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby ChiYoung » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Multiple strategists sound good in theory, but in practice, it would be a failure of a strategy. You'd get the most out of a strategist if you threw them in with two or three strong fighting cards, to act as a force multiplier. If you tossed four weak cards together, they'd only be as strong as four weak cards: In other words, they'd be crushed.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby Romdeau » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:41 pm

I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum. In the future, please be a bit more specific with the title of your thread so it doesn't cause confusion and let's the reader know what your thread is about. I have edited it to reflect the contents more accurately.
Romdeau

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom