Some help whit my deck

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Some help whit my deck

Postby Haqua » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:28 pm

File feels extremely slow and it doesn't seem to come with the sp to support it either. a +2 sp opening card would work better since you're starting Cath anyways, the level difference between a standard serpent to your deck causes the hick up when setting up the field. That 1 turn of delay is probably causing you to fall behind.
Haqua

Postby fargone » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Deck building is strategy, no matter how advanced.

I think some agreed definitions for the forums titles and contents might help this small but complex forum stay in focus for those not used to trawling through all of them for their misplaced threads.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Kaezar » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 am

Hi! thank you everyone for your sugestions. Sorry if i make hard to understand what i say. English is not my first language. Also i just modified my decks following your instructions but i dont have a low level tank for the serpent file. Im not a free player but not a big espender either. More sugestions would be welcome and i will keep working on this. ( first time posting in a forum also)

Kaezar

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:19 am

This is a minor thing, but imo if you are running a file with level 4 units, just using 1 SP gen grim is sufficient, and 2 is excessive. If you think about it, the SP gen grim is paying for you to be able to go from 3 falkow to 4 falkow. Having a second SP gen is probably inefficient (the second mof isn't giving you necessary SP and also is prolly a waste of a set phase).
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Previous

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom