Not fun anymore :(

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Not fun anymore :(

Postby smallfish » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:40 am

I think the best falkow rush lv 2 unit is EX: Wizard Solider of Regus, and then it will be EX: Wizard Archer of Regus...
The 1st one is really so good for many file while the later one only suits a few file.
smallfish

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:10 am

I bet you that you won't be able to win with just free revivers in a level 2 rush.
Ex wiz soldier is good and versatile but at the heart of the falkow rush file is the huge powerhouse that buffs units on start and has the potential to wipe out 3 units with chiruru ss or cudgel.
Icyman2

Postby Patrick123 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:31 am

Femdom88 wrote:i want to know who's responsible for making this card https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/cardDB/detail.php?id=1260
i know she's an EX but seriously 10 at but can kill a 999hp dude for 0 SP and agi 4 for lvl6 rankUP holie molie.... now i know why this game cant retain new players bcoz of this sh(bleep) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh look they just made a card to this counter card https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/car ... .php?id=70 :lol:
Patrick123

Postby Icyglare » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:09 am

Time to re-equip! :twisted:
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby hexagram » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Icyman2 wrote:I bet you that you won't be able to win with just free revivers in a level 2 rush.
Ex wiz soldier is good and versatile but at the heart of the falkow rush file is the huge powerhouse that buffs units on start and has the potential to wipe out 3 units with chiruru ss or cudgel.

Reminds me of wothings lvl2 free revive deck with pixies - free revive pixy+ tiger+ kurina - epic Free - free reviver pretty essential in lvl 2/3 rushes (undeads count) especially for early game - takes it to next lvl.

Kuring tiger combo used to be more popular - not see in a while.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Kurina and Tiger just fell out of style. It's still great strat.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby hexagram » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:20 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Kurina and Tiger just fell out of style. It's still great strat.

Yep funny how things fall out of style - urgant much less popular now especially since nerf - replaced by marduk

Can't believe it took prebuilts to make archer scout - lvl 1 +10 def - open be used - such a great counter/start against shade - other stuff.sp so important in game especially early/middle game A bit like pixies faction packs I guess - availability.

Lots of good cards/ files/ combos not played for whatever reason -(superior stuff, availability, not found out/ used by few people -so less likely to copy)
Just look on underdog dog list - some op stuff on there especially ex e.g. ork king, other better examples... jerry is pretty good against full slow field.
Last edited by hexagram on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:22 pm

hexagram wrote:Can't believe it took prebuilts to make archer scout - lvl 1 +10 def - open be used - such a great counter/start against shade - other stuff. A bit like pixies faction packs I guess - availability.

My idea. I guess it took me to tell people it's good for them to realize...
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GOSCAR » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:30 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
hexagram wrote:Can't believe it took prebuilts to make archer scout - lvl 1 +10 def - open be used - such a great counter/start against shade - other stuff. A bit like pixies faction packs I guess - availability.

My idea. I guess it took me to tell people it's good for them to realize...

Wait what?
That was done back in set 1 and 2. You wouldn't know that though.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 am

Faced Felice for first time and survived, but she did one shot my rubens. Can't stop an agi 5 felice acting.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom