Not fun anymore :(

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Not fun anymore :(

Postby Romdeau » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:18 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:
hexagram wrote:Can't believe it took prebuilts to make archer scout - lvl 1 +10 def - open be used - such a great counter/start against shade - other stuff. A bit like pixies faction packs I guess - availability.

My idea. I guess it took me to tell people it's good for them to realize...

yea gon to claim it's your idea...pretty arrogant. I was using it without someone telling me to do so long before that pre-built.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:37 am

hexagram wrote:Lots of good cards/ files/ combos not played for whatever reason -(superior stuff, availability, not found out/ used by few people -so less likely to copy)
Just look on underdog dog list - some op stuff on there especially ex e.g. ork king, other better examples... jerry is pretty good against full slow field.

Um, Orks was everywhere.

Jerry was everywhere.

They was so prevail people started to build counter files to murder them.

Jerry did too good of a job on killing off alot of aivault files that was in folrart.
Callonia

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:14 am

Jerry took my blue (2 away from being gold) star away from me :x , it was my own fault though I had put alphonce on the ninth space thinking he would get moved any ways, but only my front and second row units got moved around, so I guess his skill was range dependent, it has been forever since I fought him before then I should of looked closer at the ability.

Oh and I think that was you hexagram!!!!! :evil:
monkeysmiles11

Postby hexagram » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:06 am

monkeysmiles11 wrote:Jerry took my blue (2 away from being gold) star away from me :x , it was my own fault though I had put alphonce on the ninth space thinking he would get moved any ways, but only my front and second row units got moved around, so I guess his skill was range dependent, it has been forever since I fought him before then I should of looked closer at the ability.

Sorry about it - feel kind of bad for taking away your streak but you were running something really strong and you admit you made a major mistake. At the time I did not know draws don't break win streaks otherwise I would have offered a draw when I was winning or maybe even gave up for you to keep your win streak as I sometimes feel generous.

Win streak does not really mean anything any way- just increases chance of treasure batlles. Pretty useless stat like win % or rp - people care too much about it. Only give you recognition and maybe more weekly gran. Anyway good luck. Small fish 124 win streak will not be beaten anytime soon unless the opponents excessively draw/ give up.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 am

I'm serious I was sayin archer scout open was good and I pushed for it for the pre built. I mean any decent player should be aware it's a good open, but it's like never been used.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GOSCAR » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:12 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:.... but it's like never been used.

I don't see Tiger / Kurina use anymore, doesn't mean it has never been used. Again if you were here set 1 & 2 you might have seen it used.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:33 pm

hexagram wrote:
monkeysmiles11 wrote:Jerry took my blue (2 away from being gold) star away from me :x , it was my own fault though I had put alphonce on the ninth space thinking he would get moved any ways, but only my front and second row units got moved around, so I guess his skill was range dependent, it has been forever since I fought him before then I should of looked closer at the ability.

Sorry about it - feel kind of bad for taking away your streak but you were running something really strong and you admit you made a major mistake. At the time I did not know draws don't break win streaks otherwise I would have offered a draw when I was winning or maybe even gave up for you to keep your win streak as I sometimes feel generous.

Win streak does not really mean anything any way- just increases chance of treasure batlles. Pretty useless stat like win % or rp - people care too much about it. Only give you recognition and maybe more weekly gran. Anyway good luck. Small fish 124 win streak will not be beaten anytime soon unless the opponents excessively draw/ give up.

No prob hexagram, I really don't care about my win streaks, and was glad when I lost it because I could finally switch to my other files I was just seeing how far I could go with it. You played well and deserved the win anyways, I just felt like adding the evil faces and such for humors sake :D
monkeysmiles11

Postby Sir Wuffles » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Stop crying, its freaking GOWEN! Get use to OP, its the OP SPHERE, look at all their cards... -_-
Logress loves Gowen so he keeps allowing all this to go on~
Sir Wuffles

Postby Icyglare » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Logress loves Falkow, Legrye and Dub Rido are a couple of his favorite units
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby fargone » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:50 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
hexagram wrote:Can't believe it took prebuilts to make archer scout - lvl 1 +10 def - open be used - such a great counter/start against shade - other stuff. A bit like pixies faction packs I guess - availability.

My idea. I guess it took me to tell people it's good for them to realize...

I recall this being used in set 2. I pretty sure that predates you gon. There sure are some wild claims running rampant in the forums lately.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom