Mitsuhide's Humble Guide to Spending

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Mitsuhide's Humble Guide to Spending

Postby goodknife » Sun May 27, 2012 6:11 am

each card will be around 30 cents which is 3 gran.

30 cents = 30 gran not 3 gran (how 150/5 gran = 3?) -__-"
goodknife

Postby methebest » Sun May 27, 2012 7:30 am

i find gold box's to be decent buys then again i dont buy them to try get certain cards.
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby FabledMitsuhide » Thu May 31, 2012 5:05 pm

goodknife wrote:each card will be around 30 cents which is 3 gran.

30 cents = 30 gran not 3 gran (how 150/5 gran = 3?) -__-"

This is exactly why I don't post threads

Thanks for noticing my mistake and saying nothing about anything else, It makes me feel so damn good when my hard work is appreciated.

I'm just really demotivated now, don't expect me to post again.
FabledMitsuhide

Postby Icyglare » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:11 pm

You know.... when I do something helpful, a lot of times I don't care if people say "thank you" because I did something nice without expecting anything back. This could be something small as opening a door for someone, though I can't quite understand the furor that some people go through when they don't get a thank you for that. (I especially hate when people open the door for you when you're like 30 feet away; another rant).

I'm gonna eventually post some guides/lists for my guild and I'm not going to care if people post it it or not but I will correct any mistakes that get pointed out. Because I know that the purpose of posting helpful information is to help people and not expecting anything else.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:54 am

FabledMitsuhide wrote:I'm just really demotivated now, don't expect me to post again.

You have to accept the community for what it is and just try your best to be a respectable human and hope that it pays off.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Deag » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:08 pm

FabledMitsuhide wrote:I'm just really demotivated now, don't expect me to post again.

Well, he coulda said thank you but in all honesty when ppl want to give you feedback/criticism then its sometimes better to just get to the point. Saying thx, but this and that criticism + some smilies is just sooooo annoying at times, cant they get to the point?

It's preferences, I think ppl on the internet prefer the round about way more since u only need to mindlessly read it while in real life it sounds weird when every1 says thank you, BUT or thank you.. JUST WANTED TO POINT OUT THAT blah blah blah goddammit, i get sick of it, dunno why im even posting this lawl

Just dont take it to hard and think of it that way, he's read your whole post (just assume it) and even found some mistakes which he pointed out to help u improve your post, aint he nice?
Deag

Previous

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom