How to Get Gran

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: How to Get Gran

Postby shivandragon » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Ok so I got 28 wins and 18 losses. Suddenly today I got 39 gran, I had 5 before. So 28x2= 56 -18 = 38 so maybe I played a few matches or something afterward. I assume this extra 34 gran is from weekly.
shivandragon

Postby ktchong » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:45 am

Mirage Master:

Do we win anything (i.e., cards) beside Fight Money by playing/winning Mirage Master?
ktchong

Postby Zanador » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:06 am

Only the gran once a day, otherwise just FM.
Zanador

Postby ktchong » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Logress wrote:Weekly Ranking Allowance

Gran equal to total amount of points is rewarded Monday of every week.

What time is the reward given out on Monday?

Logress wrote:Ongoing Events (you can win various prizes such as point cards and gran)

* Challenge of the Fortnight
* Across the Spectrum
* Card Flip Theater

What exactly are those events?
ktchong

Postby DWildstar » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:04 am

ktchong wrote:
Logress wrote:Weekly Ranking Allowance

Gran equal to total amount of points is rewarded Monday of every week.

What time is the reward given out on Monday?

Logress wrote:Ongoing Events (you can win various prizes such as point cards and gran)

* Challenge of the Fortnight
* Across the Spectrum
* Card Flip Theater

What exactly are those events?

Gran is given out usually late afternoon on Mondays. The GMs have to manually go through battle records to make sure no one is cheating before they give out the gran. Challenge of the Fortnight (link goes to current COTF) is a contest run by CSquared which usually focuses on making card files centered around seldomly used cards. Across the Spectrum is run by Arakis and is a contest that usually focuses on combinations of different colors. Card Flip Theater is just a fun comic-like contest run by EdgarFigaro where people put text bubbles with cards to make a funny story or joke.

Right now their official pages on the homepage haven't been set up yet, so all links go to forum posts about them.
DWildstar

Postby ktchong » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:43 am

I just got the Weekly Gran Rewards, and use all my Grans for Card Lottery. One of the cards I got out of the lottery is a Highland-born Hunter, and I already have three. So obviously I want to recycle it. Can I recycle the starter version instead of the one I got from the lottery? How much will I get out of the starter version? It does not have any star.

EDIT: Nevermind, just found out that I don't get anything out of a starter card.
Last edited by ktchong on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ktchong

Postby kyokaze » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 am

ktchong wrote:I just got the Weekly Gran Rewards, and use all my Grans for Card Lottery. One of the cards I got out of the lottery is a Highland-born Hunter, and I already have three. So obviously I want to recycle it. Can I recycle the starter version instead of the one I got from the lottery? How much will I get out of the starter version? It does not have any star.

Starter versions are worth 0 gran, its better to recycle the non starter version.
kyokaze

Postby ktchong » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:50 am

Which brings me to another question:

Each of the four starters can be bought for 1000 Grans in the shop. Do they all include only starter cards that can't be recycled?
ktchong

Postby kyokaze » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:54 am

ktchong wrote:Which brings me to another question:

Each of the four starters can be bought for 1000 Grans in the shop. Do they all include only starter cards that can't be recycled?

No, BOUGHT starters do not have the starter shield and are fully recyclable for the correct amount of gran each card should be worth.
kyokaze

Postby Logress » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:55 am

All cards you buy in the shop can be recycled.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom