more detail on soul cards/skills ?

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

more detail on soul cards/skills ?

Postby magnum » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:37 pm

this is what I know:
when you take damage to your LP a soul card activates its soul skill

what I want to know is:

how do I know what soul card/skill will play ? do I have any control over what sould card I want to use when I take dmg ?
magnum

Re: more detail on soul cards/skills ?

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:45 pm

When creating your card file you choose 5 cards to be soul cards and which order to play them in (the spots are labeled 1-5 with 1 being the first to go off, 5 the last). You yourself only have 1 lp but each of your soul cards has its own lp that your opponent has to get through to get to you, and every time one of your soul cards lp is reduced to 0 its soul skill (if any) goes off.

So for example I have 5 soul cards, in my first slot is a unit with lp2 and soul skill "choose a unit to get +10 attack". The first time my opponent hits me nothing happens, the soul card just goes down to 1/2 lp. The second time he hits me however the soul skill goes off and I choose a unit to get +10 attack. This continues on until all my soul cards have 0 lp. If they hit me one more time after that I lose.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Re: more detail on soul cards/skills ?

Postby magnum » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:17 pm

thank you!
now I understand how it works
magnum

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom