About Gran/Money

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

About Gran/Money

Postby Naturalcauz » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:42 am

The only way you can get Gran is from mirage system?
seems like the only way you get new cards is from lvling up and treasure system.
Naturalcauz

Re: About Gran/Money

Postby Raeith » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:07 pm

While I can't say anything officially, from my understanding of this game (basically limited to what I've read and the few games I've played on the alpha/beta tests).

Ways to obtain Gran:
  • Mirage Master (Once a day, I'm assuming it picks the first win)
  • Recycle cards in the shop
  • Buying it with real money

Ways to obtain New Cards:
  • Shop
  • Per level up
  • Treasure Battles

Of course if you spend enough time playing you might take part in certain events which result in you getting cards "out of the ordinary" (battles with GMs and other such things, but those are unpredictable so are not in the lists). But like I mentioned, these are partially assumptions made from a few games and what I've read in the site/forums, so I'm probably missing/wrong about some things.
Protect our forests!
Don't kick, punch, bite or hurt the trees!
Raeith

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Raeith is correct, other then buying with real money (which will be allowed but currently is not during the beta) those are your ways of earning gran. Once the game launches in addition to spending real money to get gran there will also most likely be tournaments with gran as prizes (although there may also be gran entry fee's to enter). Also in the future we may get a FM based card lottery (currently theres only a gran based card lottery) where you'd pay 100FM for a random card but when and if that will be implemented is not known.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby DWildstar » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:34 pm

This is a general question about the game so I'm moving it to the General Questions forum.
DWildstar

Postby Logress » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:56 pm

The users have given a pretty solid all around answer here. Everyone's been paying attention.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom