Account question.

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Account question.

Postby Naturalcauz » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:17 pm

I have an alpha account but i see people with regular names. Is it possible to transfer my alpha account to a regular account name?

And when open beta is officially released. I read somewhere you will be able to keep your level and re choose your level gift cards.
Is that only for the people that have a regular name or does that count for people with alpha accounts to? If it counts for alpha accounts to ill just wait to get a name change.
Naturalcauz

Re: Account question.

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:28 pm

First off you can get your user name set up by contacting Lupos and giving him your name and password, however your alpha stats will not transfer, you'll have to start from scratch. We are already in the beta but the alpha accounts were made usable do to some problems that they were having. They've said there not 100% sure if levels will still transfer when the game officially launches because some people are using alpha accounts but the plan is still to have them transfer. What seems likely is that if your using your named account your level will transfer, but if your using an alpha account you'll get some other sort of bonus for your main account instead. To be on the safe side I'd suggest getting your main account working as much as it might be annoying to start from scratch again. On the bright side you'll get to re-choose your avatar and starter deck. I wasted some experience on my alpha account too so who knows, maybe they'll throw in an extra bonus for those who leveled a bit on their alpha account in addition to transferring the levels of the main account.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Naturalcauz » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:01 pm

Yea i have a main account but i wanted to continue to play on alpha account cause i wasn't sure if i wanted to keep same deck. But i haven't played on my main account yet.

Just making sure lol
Naturalcauz

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:25 pm

Well again I don't have all the answers, I asked almost this exact same thing and they basically told me what I just told you, they don't know what they're going to do because the alpha accounts cause issues.

Heres the exact quote of Lupos:

"The intention was to carry it over for you but as a lot of people are playing with alpha accounts it'll be tricky. I'm trying to get everyone set up properly manually until I get the migrator straight but that may end up taking another day. If we can't carry everything over properly in the end we will come up with some other "consolation prize" to help make up for it."

So after he gave me that response I went and set up a non alpha account and have been using that instead. Its kind of sad cause I was undefeated on my alpha account as well as my main account and my main accounts is now up to 20-0, so my record could be higher but I'd rather increase the odds of my record actually transferring even if its lower by using my main account then risk it all going to waste on my alpha. Whats going to hurt even more is that they've said our cards will be completely reset and I've already won 5 treasure battles and one battle with a GM, and from those I've already pulled 2 of a four star rarity card for my clan that has really helped out my deck. One of my other common treasure battles resulted in a card I needed for the deck too so starting from scratch will definitely be painful.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Rad!oZonde » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:05 pm

eh I wouldn't mind starting over

my alpha account is pretty sad lol out of 12 battles I only won 2 of them. This is from using the Lawtia deck. So changing my starter deck to say refess is sounding a lot better now.
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom