Game FAQ

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Game FAQ

Postby Awod » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:57 pm

Pretty useful stuff amazing how much people know already. I only had time to play once while servers were up and I used that time to read the tutorial when that was over I clicked on something else and it said the servers were down so all in all I didn't get to much of a hands on experience. ;(

I'd really like to actually play a game with someone that's the best way to learn. :D ;a18
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Postby Logress » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Dan the Timid has hit the nail on the head. Using RNG and other tricks to limit the randomness of who you hit is a great strategy. As has been mentioned here, randomness is annoying in a strategic game, because it makes it difficult to plan. However, as anyone who has ever counted cards in Texas Hold 'Em knows, beating randomness IS a strategic game in and of itself!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Does anyone know how much SP you start a game with? I believe it's 4, but not sure.

-Az

Postby DWildstar » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:01 pm

azarael wrote:Does anyone know how much SP you start a game with? I believe it's 4, but not sure.

You start off the game with 5 SP
DWildstar

Postby Allied » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:27 pm

You start off with 1+ the lp of the cards in your soul deck
Allied

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:39 pm

Allied wrote:You start off with 1+ the lp of the cards in your soul deck

While this is true, might I ask who you are responding to? azarael was asking about sp not lp and already was answered by DWildstar, did you mis-read and miss DWildstar's post. If your responding to a post from a while ago (though I can't find it) in the future please quote the question your responding to as DWildstar did to make things a little more clear.

;a30
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Allied » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Way to make me feel stupid dan lol
I mis read haha
Allied

Postby DanTheTimid » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:49 pm

Allied wrote:Way to make me feel stupid dan lol
I mis read haha

Sorry if I made you feel stupid, I didn't intend to do so, just wished to inform you. We all make mistakes, what separates us is whether or not we learn from them.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Kyrie » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:49 pm

Can anyone help a noob?
Having just levelled up, I was offered a choice of bonus cards as normal, but when I clicked on the "details" link I was taken back to the home section without getting a card. This hasn't happened to me before, so can anyone tell me how to get the bonus card? Thanks in advance...
Kyrie

Postby DWildstar » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Kyrie wrote:Can anyone help a noob?
Having just levelled up, I was offered a choice of bonus cards as normal, but when I clicked on the "details" link I was taken back to the home section without getting a card. This hasn't happened to me before, so can anyone tell me how to get the bonus card? Thanks in advance...

If you don't choose a card when you're first asked after leveling up, you should be asked again next time you enter the arena. If not then email or PM one of the mods.
DWildstar

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom