Game FAQ

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Game FAQ

Postby Kyrie » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:12 pm

Oh, OK. Thanks!
Kyrie

Postby tspot » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Question, how does xp work? When I lose I seem to get only 1xp at level 1 (which makes sense) but when I finally won my first game I only got about 15xp and my oppenent got a ton. Its happened twice now... why does my opponent get so much xp when he losed and I get less than he does for the win.

Second Question, one of my soul cards ability is do 20x my ;a41 level dmg to target creature.... but if my oppent does not have any creature out or they are all closed then it forces me to choose one of my own. Is that the way its supposed to work? Or is there a way to cancel teh soul ability?

thanks
Tspot
tspot

Postby DWildstar » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Hey there. Generally you get around 20 experience for winning a duel and 1 or 2 for when you lose. It's possible that your opponent bought a potion in the store that increases how much experience he gets when he duels. They can be bought in the "items" section of the Avatar store.

As for your soul cards for better or for worse that's just how that soul card works. I've had more than one occasion where I had to decide which of my cards I would have to kill :P
DWildstar

Postby teasel » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:30 pm

yeah if there is no target on the enemy side you have to target one of your own units
teasel

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 pm

tspot wrote:Question, how does xp work? When I lose I seem to get only 1xp at level 1 (which makes sense) but when I finally won my first game I only got about 15xp and my oppenent got a ton. Its happened twice now... why does my opponent get so much xp when he losed and I get less than he does for the win.

thanks
Tspot

For some odd reason, when the "You Win" or "You Lose" screen comes up, it shows both player's XP bars going up from 0 instead of their previous amount, so while it looks like your opponent is gaining a lot of XP, he isn't.
Hakuro de Killer

Postby tspot » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:44 am

When using card recycle does it only show cards not in your decks? Like if it shows 3 to recycle and I have 3 of that card in my deck does that mean I have 6 of that card or does it mean it will recycle the 3 in my deck?

Tspot
tspot

Postby Hakuro de Killer » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:58 pm

tspot wrote:When using card recycle does it only show cards not in your decks? Like if it shows 3 to recycle and I have 3 of that card in my deck does that mean I have 6 of that card or does it mean it will recycle the 3 in my deck?

Tspot

Yes, it only shows cards that are not in any decks. However, if you notice below the card portrait on the left screen, there are two numbers, which are determined like so:

(How many available to Recycle) / (How Many Total)

This way, you know how many you have while at the same time, you know how many you can recycle.
Hakuro de Killer

Postby OrnTheTalon » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:28 pm

I just started my guild(Tremere)
I even have someone interested in joining
but I don't know how to invite them or otherwise let them in

how do I let someone join my guild?
OrnTheTalon

Postby erestor » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:36 pm

OrnTheTalon wrote:I just started my guild(Tremere)
I even have someone interested in joining
but I don't know how to invite them or otherwise let them in

how do I let someone join my guild?

i believe they can do it on their own. tell them to go to the ''guild tab'' click details and then click ''join''. if you had made a join password tell them. i think that is it it has been awhile since i joined my guild
famous last words: ''trust me, nothing bad will happen...''
erestor

Postby OrnTheTalon » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:13 am

ok
thanks
I was starting to suspect that that how it is done
OrnTheTalon

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom