Example Decks

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Example Decks

Postby LoneKnight » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:58 pm

None of these files are. They are supposed to be beginner friendly. And no rares to boot... So dolls and mid lawt. Non rankup rush? Gowen 9 rush? I can't really think of anything for falkow and refess though.
LoneKnight

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 pm

I have some more ideas, but yeah really just wandering if people wanted anything in particular. Next up are some more sexy files like dolls and big red and file destruction.

But yeah the point is to introduce players to deck types. So if you're sorta new or checkin out the game, you can look and see some of the awesome art and see what typical files look like and how they might be composed.

Also, dolls are a pretty important part of the lawtia sphere. I'm definitely going to do one, and I can make a dolls file without any characters that would still win some matches in Folrart. Actually, dolls non chars might be my best file at the moment. I also plan on doing one for big red that should still be able to win some games despite not using any characters.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby methebest » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:37 pm

is your big red going to be one with heaps of rares or a way to make big red with commens like earth dragon etc maby make both ?
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:58 pm

All 1* and 2*. I'll try to make a mid lawt. Not too familiar with it, but I think I'll be able to figure something out. Plus, showing off Belus and Riza art would be cool!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby methebest » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:04 pm

i could post my(closest thing to mid lawt lol) if you want it has belus?(for idears)

also some good mid lawtias can be made with only 1* and 2*
methebest

Postby neviscus » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Yeah, I have an alt account that has a kinda mid lawt deck, The only cards in the file 3* or higher are 3 dalos. However the SS line up has 2 4* (Distrier and Diondora) and 2 3* (Antilla and Lelein)

The file itself however has a good share of 2* if that matters (crest devil, crest orderly, ect)

I could post the deck or send it via PM, if you would prefer that.
neviscus

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Yeah PMing me is fine. I mean I have some ideas about how to make it work, but I don't think I've ever played mid lawt. So some of these are bound to be better than others due to the kinds of files I'm familiar with. I worry about refess the most cause I rarely if ever play refess.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ookamigyangu » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:31 pm

;a39

Hello fellow Iczer's *proper pural?* newbie here, stumbling on Alteil today I was extremely impressed! Spent hours figuring out how to beat that Demo NPC, but after getting the hang of it i was hooked. Signed up same day and will most certainly be dropping money into my Avi, EX Packs and so forth. Possible going premium if i get the right vibe from all the members.

Sorry had to get that out of my system, couldn't find a intro board in the beginners corner. :oops:

Basicly I creamed myself when I saw that one Lawtia - Lycans File. I chose the Lawtia starter style because in the dark you can't rush strait ahead an attempt to attack, you have to time things right and maintain a cunning cool; my style to the core. :D

Thank you so much for the Beginner File's GonFreeces31, extremely helpful and informative. Just like every thread on this forum! I look forward to being a prominent member of this site and eventually posting with some actual useful information.
"I hear the sheep cry-out, like wolves"
ookamigyangu

Postby Spears » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:35 am

Nice to have you here. All the cool kids choose lawtia.
Before you start dropping money as you said most avi items can be bought with fm (which you receive for playing games) and spending ten dollars on gran to buy anything gives you a month of premium attached, you dont have to buy it seperate.
Spears

Postby methebest » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:20 pm

also im recomending limeting ur spending trust me on this lol
methebest

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom