Example Decks

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Example Decks

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Yeah I tried to do the easier ones first. I'll try to work on some of the ones requested above. I might have to change the format a little for some of these more specialized files though. I'd really like to do deck destruction and gowen 9 rankups, cause they're both very strong decks if played right and are far more than "gimic" or "for fun" files like some people seem to think. Also, with things like mermaids and true god church I'd be getting outside my comfort zone a little bit, but I can make an attempt at it. At the very least, they'll be 'starting points' for people.

ps - thanks for the compliments everyone! and crimson, I don't think they can add it cause they aren't html and are in powerpoint format saved as jpegs. I woulda done them in html if I knew html.

The other thing I'd like to comment on or add to these somehow is like how you want to time your SS. Cause some files, like DEFS per say, need to fire off one or two early aggressive SS to hold back the opponent while the combo sets up... but most people don't understand that and will prob fail with the file for that reason.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Hmm I'd like to update these taking into account set 8. It doesn't really take too long to do, anyone have any other requests while I'm in the mood?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ErnnLaties » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Nice work ;th2
ErnnLaties

Postby Lateralus923 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Gotta go with mermaids, Gon. They just might be playable, now. (Though a few of their shining stars are rare...)

Nice job on these though, keep it up!
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby RedScorpion » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:37 am

These guides are great.

Really helped me.

Good work Gon ;th2
RedScorpion

Postby LDEvolution » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:28 pm

I as wondering if you could take a few more requests since with the release of Set 8 Pixies have become playable and is just as cheap as Gowen rush.

My request list:
Pixies
Lawtia Rush
Crest Spy
Command Dolls (I know you did magic dolls but it always seems like CMD and normal Dolls are different play types)
Gowen Rush
Assassin
Mid Falkow
LDEvolution

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:55 am

1/10/2011 Updated!!!

I redid most if not all to add new set 8 cards. I also realized that a lot of people might not have the specific cards listed, so I added a little part on the left that has some options for other cards and combo's to try out that would work in the model. Like for example for monsters I say how you can use the tree + rfa/flanking, or absolute wall and raptor on the left. Or for solar you could also use hammer soldier or rapidshot archer or something.

For two of them, pixies and deck destruction, there aren't complete files listed. That's mainly cause both files really need rares. I wanted to represent the file, but not break from tradition of only using common cards, so I made little comments about what kind of additional things were needed.

I'd still like to slowly get to the other ones some of you guys asked for, but I can only do it little by little.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby garcia1000 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:12 am

I'd mention KALDRAO for big refess and solar kingdom helpful rares! And EX Lapierre for the solar kingdom.
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby Logress » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:53 pm

There are a few typos running around, Mermaid Warrior instead of Soldier, for example. Also, are you sure that beginner's Mermaid deck is going to work without any Sylphs? Trident [human] is just so slow.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Okay I'll go back and check them later. I knew I'd mess something up. And yes I'll add some slyphs to the mermaids.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom