Example Decks

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Example Decks

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Blah took too long to fix those typos :( . If there are any more let me know. I guess mercs and TGC/Priests are the only other two big ones that I still need to do. Maybe in another week or two I'll do one for them. I'd like to add more to Falkow, but the only other Falkow files that I can think of are basically chock full of rares. For the other spheres, there are a bunch of other options, but a lot of them are too specific and rely on a lot of rares/EX cards or too difficult to play well...
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Lateralus923 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 pm

If you just have a desire to help guide players, even ones with lots of $$, I don't see any reason you couldn't have an "advanced example decks" page. Some of them wouldn't necessarily be "advanced" but you see what I'm sayin' ;th2

The community really appreciates the effort!
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby opqpop » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:20 pm

hey thanks this is really helpful.
opqpop

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:48 am

Tweaked two things. Fixed the WK file to just have 1 owl sage (to make sure ppl don't revive it) and song sorc's to scale attack for Refess. Then I put Sea Claw back into the sea monsters build and changed the picture since the frog is so ugly. I wanted to do sea hunter since he's in the starter and can work, I use him in my serpent build, but honestly you really need Vosrot otherwise sea hunter won't survive at all. Also, added the obvious Cyclone. Feel dumb for missing that too.

With the Lycans file, I feel like I kinda failed. Without Eskatia or EX Riza, it really might be better to add level 2's like skeleton warrior or soul blade or crest gale fencer. And without Fierte, it might be better adding Scylla for endgame cleanup with Night Soul. If anyone has any ideas for that I'm all ears.

And yeah I'd like to slowly add to this. A lot depends on how much time/motivation I have tho. Latties you got a good point about showing some more rare files. I might have to eventually break my rarity rules for some things. I'd also at some point like to play some of these files, all commons, but I'd use whatever SS I want, and have replays for some of the files so people can see how they play out. Some of them, like say mermaids or crest people probably just have no confidence in.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Okay I've embarked on a quest to show that you actually can win with common cards despite what people say. So I added some replays. I'll slowly work on it and try to get one for each file. For now I just did dolls/sea monsters/wiz king/Crest. And yes Falkow and Lawtia are my favorite spheres.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Aporia » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Hey guys, I'm new around here and would like to know what element/type should I play? I've been kind of intrigued with Gowen/Martial Artists but yeah I don't know if I'll get into the game enough to spend money on it.
Aporia

Postby Spears » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Theres nothing to stop you making multiple accounts to try all the spheres out.
Spears

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Don't play martial artists. They are all rares, which means hard to get and expensive, and they're not even that strong at the moment.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Aporia » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 am

Then what should I play? I dislike ;a38 , Undeads, Monsters and that's probably all that I like, though I love mages and they're blue makes it hard for me.
Aporia

Postby anient » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:34 pm

The links for the decks on the first thread seem to be dead. can someone fix it please?
anient

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom