Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

2 players on one ip address

Postby surignum » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:32 pm

is it allowed?
*It descends from heaven:Yet it unleashes hell*
surignum

Re: 2 players on one ip address

Postby DWildstar » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:37 pm

Yes it should be no problem. I've played simultaneously with friends at my place under one router before.

Moving this topic to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom since it's just a simple question.
DWildstar

Postby surignum » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:57 pm

k thank you^_^
*It descends from heaven:Yet it unleashes hell*
surignum

Postby Phenoca » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:46 pm

How about downloading a second web-browser in order to simultaneously login with two different accounts owned by the same person?

I have definitely been logged-in with two accounts at the same time.
Keladry: Refess
Phenoca: Gower

Gower is a great starting-deck, but I think Refess has the 'cheaper' or (to the Refess players) "more strategic" cards : )
;a41
Besides, if Refess starts-off as such a bad deck (I have a 28% win-ratio) then it must be good in the long-term!
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Logress » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:44 pm

It should work, but if two accounts on the same IP ever fight each other outside of the training arena, you'll automatically be banned from the rankings from the week, and the weekly gran, and the computer will red flag you for the future.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby ShinyDanmaku » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:06 am

logress wrote:It should work, but if two accounts on the same IP ever fight each other outside of the training arena, you'll automatically be banned from the rankings from the week, and the weekly gran, and the computer will red flag you for the future.

And what if it isn't on purpose? Since my younger brother and I both play Alteil there is a chance that we end up fighting each other. Or is there something to prevent that from happening?
ShinyDanmaku

Postby Logress » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:19 am

The computer tries to avoid the match up, but if you two are the only ones not in battle it might match you up. I'm not sure exactly why, but I've tried to get two computers on the same IP to fight many times and never been successful, but I know it happens because I skim the ban reports each week. I can override the ban, so if it happens by accident just email logress@alteil.com ... it'll help your case if the one of you with the better record loses...
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom