Which Deck...

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Which Deck...

Postby Kyoshi » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:20 pm

I'm not entirely sure this is the right place for this but hey I haven't seen a thread about these yet.

Which deck are you going to first choose?
;a38 ;a39 ;a40 ;a41

Secondly, will you implement another force into your decks?(maybe a Lawtia/ Falkow deck?)
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Re: Which Deck...

Postby Grain » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:22 pm

This was discussed somewhat in the Guilds thread, although it was not the main topic of discussion.

I will be chosing Refess.

-Grain
Grain

Postby Rad!oZonde » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:28 pm

Lawtia was my first choice

then later I'll make a mix of gowen and lawtia and maybe refess. I haven't thought out everything with them yet
HENSHIN GO!!!
Rad!oZonde

Postby Kyoshi » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:34 pm

It was so briefly I decided a main thread should be built...

But ya I'm looking toward a Lawtia/ Falklow deck. But I will probably withdraw that until I get to play around a bit more with the cards in-game.
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby Exanthem » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:34 pm

RIght now I'm thinking Gowen.
Exanthem

Postby Awod » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:23 pm

I'll choose Falkow and tweak it from there.
Eva FTW~
雲泥の差
Awod

Postby Tocanis » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:03 am

I'm gonna grab Lawtia first, and see how it feels to me. I'll probably read up on the other three afterwards and see if I want to incorporate cards from the others.

;a39
Tocanis

Postby hickwarrior » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:36 am

Err, can anyone tell me those spheres? I haven't been following this game as much, really.

Anyway, if i would choose i would choose this one: ;a38 . And then splash in some of these: ;a39 .

I just dunno what their names are, really.

This one was made when a game I wanted try out came out. And the only good image was that girl. Go figure >>
hickwarrior

Postby Gliden » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:50 am

I will probably go with Gowen or Lawtia but then again during the beta every thing in the shop will be free so I think I might just buy one of each and play them all a couple of times then make my final decision for the actual game. Also when I get a feel for the cards I will start putting other colors into my deck and go from there really you could almost make a 50/50 deck with out much trouble.

Also to answer the qestion before the Spheres are Refess, Lawtia, Gowen, and Falkow. There is a pretty good article on the web site about the diffrent Spheres.

"http://www.alteil.com/index.php/strategy/dueling-articles/20-dueling-atricles/54-choosing-a-deck"

On a side note I wonder if anyone could pull off using all 4 colors in a deck.
Gliden

Postby hickwarrior » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:14 am

Hmm, i'm better of using lawtia first, as it seems easier to play, and then go with a lawtia/refess deck.

This one was made when a game I wanted try out came out. And the only good image was that girl. Go figure >>
hickwarrior

Next

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom