Which Deck...

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: Which Deck...

Postby Skyress » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:50 am

Kyoshi wrote:
Skyress wrote:hey umm how do u know which deck to pick ? i'm new and i just created my account so can anyone help?

You get to choose a deck before your able to enter the arena. And it gives you the four main factions as a choice. They also have link to the decks telling you what are in each deck to make it easier for you to pick. Otherwise you can browse the card list and see what cards you like and pick the deck that way. But after you pick the deck and buy some boosters you can restructure it to whatever you want.

I don't know if they have the base deck structures on the site somewhere but I bet one of the admin would know.

[card=88]Random Card of Decks!?[/card]

thx i guess i will try each deck (if i can) or just pick a deck that seems like my kind of style or pick 1 wit a really cool icon lolz ;a40 ;a38 ;a39 ;a41
Skyress

Postby Kyoshi » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:55 pm

Skyress wrote:thx i guess i will try each deck (if i can) or just pick a deck that seems like my kind of style or pick 1 wit a really cool icon lolz ;a40 ;a38 ;a39 ;a41

I'm pretty sure that you only get to pick one deck. But I could be wrong. But anyways you get more then just the deck if I'm correct. And you can always buy packs to add to your collection and always add onto your deck and reshape it to whatever fits your style. But then again I could be wrong. I didn't go check any sources before writing this so.... ya.

[card=53]Random Card of Slight Confusion!?[/card]
alpha428
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." -George Carlin
Kyoshi

Postby lupos » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:17 pm

You can only pick one deck, and you have to do it at the beginning. We are trying to provide as much information as possible so that people will be happy with their choice. Now each starter deck includes some cards from all four sphere and you will of course get cards from all four spheres as you play/shop so you're not stuck with one color forever.

We have debated a few ways to deal with this. I may offer to delete old accounts in case people want to start fresh with a different started deck, but I would have to do it manually which is a bit time consuming. If it's enough of an issue I may develop a tool to do it through the site. If there is a strong enough demand the next level of escalation will most likely be to investigate making some test accounts that anyone can use that have the starter decks.

user: lawtia
user: refess
etc...

The trick there is the system does not allow one account to be logged in at more than one location so special conditions would have to be created for this to fly. It is something we are paying attention to but it's really a matter of judging how much of an issue it really is.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Skyress » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:48 pm

lupos wrote:You can only pick one deck, and you have to do it at the beginning. We are trying to provide as much information as possible so that people will be happy with their choice. Now each starter deck includes some cards from all four sphere and you will of course get cards from all four spheres as you play/shop so you're not stuck with one color forever.

We have debated a few ways to deal with this. I may offer to delete old accounts in case people want to start fresh with a different started deck, but I would have to do it manually which is a bit time consuming. If it's enough of an issue I may develop a tool to do it through the site. If there is a strong enough demand the next level of escalation will most likely be to investigate making some test accounts that anyone can use that have the starter decks.

user: lawtia
user: refess
etc...

The trick there is the system does not allow one account to be logged in at more than one location so special conditions would have to be created for this to fly. It is something we are paying attention to but it's really a matter of judging how much of an issue it really is.

cool an admin!( sorry if i sound like some 5 yr old kid but i just created my account 2 days ago or so) i think u guys should put some kind of description for the starter decks like refress has the best offensive cards, perfect for some1 who likes to do alot of dmg or lawtia is well suited for players who like to keep their lp while still chipping away their opponent's lp. yeah i'm probably just some noob who doesnt know anything about this game but all i'm saying is that a description would help me pick a deck that suits my style or work best for me or atleast give me an idea of the cards i'm gonna be using so i can use them effectively.
Skyress

Postby DWildstar » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Skyress wrote:i think u guys should put some kind of description for the starter decks...

Actually there is a page for this in the Dueling Articles section of the site.
DWildstar

Postby Random » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:40 pm

I'm going with LAWTIA first with a mix of GOWEN. I find this type of game is a lot more fun on the attack :)
alpha446
Random

Postby Skyress » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:43 pm

DWildstar wrote:
Skyress wrote:i think u guys should put some kind of description for the starter decks...

Actually there is a page for this in the Dueling Articles section of the site.

thx that page helped me alot i think i'm going wit Gowen ;a40 and then add some Refress ;a41 for healing and sp generation or maybe add falkrow ;a38 for defense but i highly doubt it
GO GOWEN ;a40 ;a40 ;a40 ;a40 and a little refress 2 ;a41
Skyress

Postby Random » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:47 pm

What is best at facing Lawita? Perhaps I should just go with that, as everybody else seems to be playing Lawita :D
alpha446
Random

Postby Captain Von Furry » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:45 am

Probably this one ;a39 , but of course this one also seems interesting ;a38 .
Yiff yiff, fur fur, yay yay yay!
Captain Von Furry

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:05 pm

What is best at facing Lawita? Perhaps I should just go with that, as everybody else seems to be playing Lawita :D

Other than Lawtia (backlash...), Falkow seems to be the best against it.

-Az

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom